Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

ever hear the saying "why bother?" nonsense is nonsense, no need to speak about it.

and silence should be your expertise, since a single liberal radio show can't make it without government backing, is that because they have nothing to say worth listening to?

doubt it, but that is the same logic as you are spouting here, which in not logic at all.

The first line made sense.
    The rest is irrelevant. Most liberals don't need radio hosts to tell them what to think. Rush and Glenn have made good livings doing that very thing.

But it says nothing to this conversation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so you think people listen to those shows to know what to think?

radio shows are entertainment, not a secret cult that is trying to convert or control you.
    why is it the libs are the ones always posting what beck says? but none of them listen to him?

and it is always irrelevant when it does not agree with you

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so you think people listen to those shows to know what to think?

radio shows are entertainment, not a secret cult that is trying to convert or control you.
    why is it the libs are the ones always posting what beck says? but none of them listen to him?

and it is always irrelevant when it does not agree with you

You're kind of in a mood today.
    And yes, I think most people who listen to Rush and post-HLN Beck are looking to be told what to think. Why else would they sit there listening to someone telling them what to think if that's not what they're looking for?

As for its relevance, then please explain what this has to do with the topic at hand?

SCF Rewards
    Country

"GOP Blames"

when in fact they did not

I know it is hard to get use to someone being tired of the GOP blame game, and even harder to get use to them actually pointing out it is not the GOP (at least in this case)

so as a Christian will you be burning Korans with the westboro group?

didn't think so (and yes it is relevant, crazy talk show host equals all GOP, crazy Christian equals all Christians)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

=shrewsbury;12668874]"GOP Blames"

when in fact they did not

I know it is hard to get use to someone being tired of the GOP blame game, and even harder to get use to them actually pointing out it is not the GOP (at least in this case)

so as a Christian will you be burning Korans with the westboro group?

didn't think so (and yes it is relevant, crazy talk show host equals all GOP, crazy Christian equals all Christians)[/QUOTE]

Right...
    Back to the question asked in the first place, how is the general listening habits of Liberals relevant to any of this?

Twice asked, nary an answer...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

ever hear the saying "why bother?" nonsense is nonsense, no need to speak about it.

and silence should be your expertise, since a single liberal radio show can't make it without government backing, is that because they have nothing to say worth listening to?

doubt it, but that is the same logic as you are spouting here, which in not logic at all.

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. As to the liberal radio shows comment. Their ratings probably suck because they don't have as many idiots on the air spouting off ridiculous statements and opinions. Unless of course you think Beck & Rush's ratings are a product of their sound reasoning and judgement.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 04-17-2013 at 02:59 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

need some trades trolls...seriously though the first people to do the blame game were the liberal media blaming the right minded people...crazy thing is i sure in hell dont see this being a person who loves his country...by the way we all know why youre here...its because you couldnt hack it in the communist countries you love...get some trades...

move on marv with your mindless liberal media nonsense.
    Last edited by centrehice; 04-17-2013 at 06:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, how is the average conservative radio listener have anything to do with this???

I listen to talk radio when in my vehicle, but not beck, I have tried to, but he is not for me. and you know I pick and choose what I will answer!!!!

habs, howard stern comes to mind, why is his show so popular? jerry springer???

I guess people like to listen to insanity

as far as the comment, it meant nothing but to confuse and bewilder you, nothing personal. I can't dislike anyone who got my Noah's Ark joke.(you were the only one)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

From a few articles I read on the topic, It was not so much GOPers but republicans. They have attack every president back to Reagan on the issue. and they were looking to string up anyone who is Muslin or Islamic

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast