Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS Lamichael James Strata shadowbox auto /40

I have a 2012 Topps Strata LaMichael James Shadowbox Auto /40. Looking for 40 dlvd obo. Pic is in mid-high section of my bucket. Link in sig. Lmk if interested.

I will sell this card right now for 30 dlvd.
    Last edited by soxfanray; 04-18-2013 at 06:17 PM.

one more bump. 20 bucks and it's yours. Can get it out today

it's yours. I'll post it up and send ya my paypal.

dangit!!! I always miss the pc items! Im sure anyone would take this for flip later. I need for PC.
    Haven't touched my photo bucket for over 2 years since they changed it around where I cant do what I used to so most of it is gone and I have so much more inventory now and so much more higher end stuff!! Just ask or check out my ebay page to get an idea and see some.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Trueduckfan View Post
    dangit!!! I always miss the pc items! Im sure anyone would take this for flip later. I need for PC.
    Sorry man. Got stiffed on Ebay and this is what it went for so I offered it up here.

dont be sorry, you made a sale. I was too late as always, was the point I was making. I search and search and search and never see anything for a price I can pay and then when I do find one Im a day late and a dollar short everytime. Congrats on making a sale on here.
    Haven't touched my photo bucket for over 2 years since they changed it around where I cant do what I used to so most of it is gone and I have so much more inventory now and so much more higher end stuff!! Just ask or check out my ebay page to get an idea and see some.
    Hidden Content

Who ya collect maybe I can still help. I have a ton of stop. stopped udpating the bucket. Ill trade for baseball too

I'm looking for multi color patches of Mohamed Sanu or Isaiah Pead if you have any. Dont have to auto'ed. Would prefer lower #ed and have the real players # on the card. If you have any let me know who/what you are looking for. Have limited baseball....'92 Bowman Chipper, Ramirez, Piazza.

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast