CLEARANCE SALE CONTINUES! 80% off on most GU, 60% off AUTOS!

This went so well that the other thread was too crazy and hard to follow. I am starting up this new one. The list is updated!!! There are a couple of pics in the photobucket, too, but those are not listed on the web site. Some of the pictured cards are gone (alexander auto) and some are still here.

Well, I'm not really a basketball or football card collector, but I buy so many lots that I can't help but get many of these cards. I am selling them all off for the prices listed. Most of the game used is 20% of book price or less!!!! Most of the autos are 1/3 of book price or LESS!! Of course, the high dollar cards are more because I wouldn't mind indiviudally selling them. My site will be constantly updated after making sales, so if it is on the site, it is still availalbe or JUST got sold. These are NOT delivered prices, but delivery will be free on orders over $20 (except for graded cards...they're too heavy but we can split shipping). Please don't ask for me to knock a $20 game used that is already $2.50 down to $2 because you are buying 2 cards. I want to move these cards FAST, so I will not hold them. The person who says I will take this card for $3 (my price) gets the card even if someone else asked how much for this $3 and $2 card before them. I'm sorry, but have been caused to sit on cards for days and then the person backs out while the other person loses interest. This list is FULL of stars....most of the commons are already gone!!! Basketball is getting cleared out, too! Please check the link to my site (not photobucket). As always, I thank you guys for looking. You will NOT believe the deals!!!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I Can Do 5 Dlvd On The Denny Bautista Gu And The Andres Blanco Gu

interested in these

2005 Absolute Update MARLON BYRD triple gu - jersey - shoe - bat + AUTO # 95/100 tools of the trade BEAUTIFUL!!!! $10
    Grossman Rex 04 Playoff honors rookie year jerseys black #RY-19 115/150 Bears $4
    Harrison Marvin 03 Ultra Award Winner blue jrsy #AW/MH $2.50
    Coles Laveranues 2002 Fleer Ultra League Leaders white jersey Jets $8 $2
    Berrian Bernard 04 Playoff Hogg Heaven Rookie Premier Hoggs dark jersey #159 308/750 Bears $2
    total 20.50, lmk asap, thnx

Prices on Blanda, Henson and Boldin.

Thanks
    Collecting Dallas Cowboy Autos and Patches / Football HOF autos and Baseball Cardinals Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content