Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just go an AWESOME Upper Deck Redemption!

I have been waiting patiently for this to show up! It finally got here yesterday! It is sweet.

Look at how nice Cris Collinsworth's Auto is. Wow!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

That is a very nice dual! Congrats.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

really nice Dual sig. I love CP. Best $80 BV i've ever seen.

you can tell who the older athlete is just by the signatures old school cares new school doesn,t give a crap cris has a great signature one to be proud of take care spuds

Old School Autographs

I have really noticed that with the older athletes. I still think that James Lofton has the best autograph...I take that back...Lynn Swann has the best autograph that I have ever seen!

Check this Lynn Swann out and you will see what I mean!

That Palmer/Collinsworth is a nice card man. Congrats.

Now onto autos:
    You have to remember these older athletes didn't have to sign several thousands of autographs each year. When they're approached now they sign no more than maybe 50-100. When you're a rookie and have a card in every product you have to sign alot. If you had to sit down and sign 1000 stickers are you going to put your full name on every single one of them? Nope. We have no right to complain about bad autographs... you don't have to buy them. If anything get mad at the companies for flooding them with autograph contracts.

PS: Matt Mauck has the best autograph ever IMO.

Nice!! At least u got your redemptions from Upper Deck. I'm still hearing horror stories about their redemption department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast