Hank Aaron Patch & Carlton Fisk Auto - WTTF: Nolan Ryan Auto!!!

I recently pulled a 2005 Absolute Hank Aaron Dual Bat/Patch (2-Color w/ 3 areas of stitching) numbered to 35 and a 2005 Pastime Pennants Carlton Fisk Auto'd pennant /87...BV on the Aaron is $60 and the Fisk is $80...Would really like to put these together toward a Nolan Ryan auto. Please let me know what you have and if we can work something out!

-Steve

steve

i would like to trade for the aaron but i dont ahve a nolan auto...perhaps something on my tradelsit will peak your intrest for it though. check here

www.freewebs.com/jaybiddyforeal/

thanks
    james

hey ive gotta 2004 donruss significant signatures nolan ryan 42/50 comings in,its BV is 120,do you have a scan of your 2 cards,lmk thanks

Chris

JAY- Thanks for the post, however, I would REALLY prefer to try and trade toward a Nolan Ryan auto first. :)

CHRIS- Unfortunately, I don't have a scan at the moment, however, I can get one for you tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Love the Aaron, please check my list! I got a Blalock patch /49 not listed from your wants, along with 2 Dirk game used.

steve,

ok np...if it doesnt work out for you thne lmk and we can try and work something out.

james