Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Want to buy or trade for Vikigns

Looking to buy or trade for current Minnesota Vikings auto and gu. ONLY CURRENT VIKINGS. Will buy at only 30% or lower unless its high end.

2. Kronozio
    I have a 2005 Donruss Classics Ciatrick Fason Significant Signatures Platinum RC Auto #ed 05/10 for sale. I am looking to sell it for $35 DLVD Paypal. LMK

check my site for vikigns you want, i know i at least have a troy williamson LEaf R;s and S;s GU JSY Freshamn Orientation #d/350

nice card. I really would like though to get more for my money. that is an awesome card but I would like to get 3 or 4 cards for that much. maybe more. sorry.

I like them cub. Interested in trading or selling? I would love to get rid of some of my cards for them.

want any of these
    Troy Williamson 05 UD future legends jersey
    Troy Williamson 05absolute jersey
    Troy Williamson 05 Throwbacks jersey
    Ciatrick Fason 05 Bowmans Best jersey 438/599

yeah I could use those. any cards of mine you like. what are bv on each one of those.

didnt really see anything sorry....check my site for rookies i have...and ill give you a price if youw ant to buy

i have a fason sage hit gold auto #100/100 and a koren robinson 02 prestige sophomore sigs auto...lmk if you need either

i like the gu williamson jersey orientation. what is bv on it and what would you be willing to sell it for?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast