Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chris Duhon 04 Fleer Authentix Autoauthentix #/15 Ft And Fs

TITLE SAYS IT ALL JUST RECIEVED THIS SWEET AUTO OF DUHON /15. BEAUTIFUL CARD. IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT REIGNMAN_33@HOTMAIL.COM. LOOKING TO TRADE AND SELL. SO SHOOT ME UR OFFERS

what exactly are you looking for in trade for this who do you collect etc....lmk thanks
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    what exactly are you looking for in trade for this who do you collect etc....lmk thanks

the regular one unmbered books for 20 this one is out of /15 I predict its around 80-100 in trade. Look for the best rcs of players from any 4 major sports.

Quote Originally Posted by hexthem4n
    Do you have a scan?

yah hex whats ur email ill send it to u do u have msn or yahoo we can talk there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast