Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Obamacare Is So Good!!!....

...that Congress is having "high-level confidential talks" to figure out a way to avoid having to be a part of it. Nothing like a little government double-standard, telling us what is good for us but it isn't good enough for them.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...0.html?hp=t1_3

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Is there no news site on the net that just let's you read a story anymore?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

ok, maybe I have just been living in a closet, but what has really changed about health care since Obama has been in office. I personally have noticed NO changes in my health care - other than they took away our vision package about 11 years ago - in the last 15 years. What is the big scary deal?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

All it really proves is Republicans will only "compromise" when it benefits them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the big scary deal?

That the people who said it was so great and amazing and now rushing to find a way to exclude themselves and their friends from having to take part in it. Guess you just trust Congress to be telling the truth more than other people.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So, essentially, what you're saying is, Harry Ried is a smart guy and you agree with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, essentially, what you're saying is, Harry Ried is a smart guy and you agree with him.

Is Harry Ried the bizarro version of Harry Reid?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Really? You're gonna rag on a typo?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

That the people who said it was so great and amazing and now rushing to find a way to exclude themselves and their friends from having to take part in it. Guess you just trust Congress to be telling the truth more than other people.

no, honestly, I don't pay much attention to the back and forth hoo-hah since that is mostly what it is, and then wait to see how things eventually trickle down to the people, where we see the real effects. the only thing I trust Congress to do is to fall prey to the lobbyists...

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not what has change, it's what will change in 2014. My employer has estimated my healthcare cost will go up 15-20% next year. This article is saying closer to 25%. I'm looking at my healthcare cost going up almost $1500.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/health...ance-math.aspx

ok, maybe I have just been living in a closet, but what has really changed about health care since Obama has been in office. I personally have noticed NO changes in my health care - other than they took away our vision package about 11 years ago - in the last 15 years. What is the big scary deal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast