Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2011 Title Shot GSP Red (Ruby) Auto 8/8

Just pulled this last weekend from a couple of Title Shot Hobby Boxes. It is an 8 of 8. Went from the pack to a toploader (and plastic sleeve). I am thinking about selling/trading it, but not 100% sure what to ask. I saw a Matt Hughes goes for $75.00 on Ebay, but as far as star power, GSP is about the most sought after guy in the UFC. Any interest/comments? Can uploads some scans.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hudda123's Items on eBay

Is it an auto relic or auto?Red inks/Rubys usually go for $100-200...depends what it is (Auto relic closer to $100 and auto closer to $200)I don't know if GSP is the most sought after guy in the ufc. I recently sold my GSP collection and was disappointed with the offers I got. He's lost a lot of steem and has looked worse and worse with each performance. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to Hendricks and/or any superfight he's in.Writing and book and doing movies? I think he's already retired in his mind. Just my opinion though....I woiuld love to see a pic

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet...great info. It is an Auto, no relic. I am not a big GSP fan (my wife is though), and agree about the Hendricks thing. I was basing my GSP value thought on what I see from most Beckett pricing, his cards seemed to be valued a bit higher than everyone else. I am new to UFC/MMA card collecting, but not the sport. I will post a pic this afternoon. I also pulled a Jose Aldo Relic/Auto redemption. Ironically, I pulled a Nogueria Mat numbered to 88 from UFC 119, which I attended. I think I will hold on to that one though, not much in terms of dollar value, more sentimental. Thanks again!