Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need more cards, which box to buy?

LMK what you think for a football product? Is sage hit good? will it be popular to trade/sell right after the relase

Sage hit is pretty decent. It all depends on how much you are looking to spend though.

2006 sagehit, i can get a box for $104 DLVD, should i?

Nah I would wait for a "real" brand to come out with their 06 prodcut. Playoff Presitge comes out the earliest I believe. Go with that. This years rc class going to be cra-zay!

I'm presonally waiting for 06 SP auth,06 finest and 06 Sweet Spot

sage and press pass do real well until the nfl products come out then it is like pulling teeth to get rid of it unless it is something special or a real popular player.

I have always liked sage hit with all the autos and a good chance to get someone good. how is Sage Aspire or is it new this year? What 05 boxes are good to buy right now

if your going with a college brand go press pass they have alot better design this year sages autos are on a grey sticker making the auto look worse and harder to see so if your goin that route go press pass but if i were you id wait for Playoff as well

Im not sure what to do. I will look into the boxes more. Where are the best sites to shop off of.

If I had money to spend on boxes, I would buy anything mid to high-end from 2004.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast