Time to dismantle the Bill Dudley Collection

Hard to even write the words. Good news is I am not really stopping or selling it all off but I have to sell off all my extras. For those of you that do not know my cancer is now stage 4. It is not curable and ultimately terminal. I will fight for every day and in my opinion I have a lot left to enjoy. However it has become impossible for me to work so I will have to take my retirement at a very early age. Thank the good Lord we have that resource. Anyway, I will be selling extras here and on ebay. I'm not advertising my auctions here. But if you are interested in any cut autos please PM me and I will happily show you the selection and provide you a price. Once again, I am NOT giving up. I am keeping all of my 1/1s and my rare autos. I am also still looking every single day for a Bill Dudley 2007 Leaf Limited /10 on every website I know. :winking0071:

I am really sorry to hear this but I do like your outlook.Let me know if there is anything I can do to make you feel better take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Stay strong man. Ill say a prayer for ya.
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Chris is the 07 Limited /10 the last card you need to complete the PC?

Yep, that is the last non 1/1 Bill Dudley that I do not own. It will put me at 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    Yep, that is the last non 1/1 Bill Dudley that I do not own. It will put me at 100%.
    Going to a show tomorrow, will keep an eye out.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!