Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My A-train Collection

Thanks fellas,Tom Brady & him got me back into collecting actually back then. This isn't a dent in the A-train collection just my favorites :) People forget he won the 2001 ROY,not Vick,Brees,Tomlinson,McAllister.....

I haven't seen your whole have list but I have this one if you need it...
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    I only ship in the USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Nice collection. Highly undervalued player, perhaps cause he came out the gates so strong?

Quote Originally Posted by MeteoriteGuy View Post
    Nice collection. Highly undervalued player, perhaps cause he came out the gates so strong?
    And he played on a crap team? Lets face it,the Bears offense sucked then. He came in as a rookie and he & the defense carried the Bears to an 13-3 record then the next year they were swapping QB's between Jim Miller & Chris Chandler for a 4-12 record and then to follow that year up they went to Kordell Stewart A-train still got his 1000 yards and they went 7-9 & the following year they signed Thomas Jones and gave him the starting roll and if you look at the numbers they only gave A-train 1/2 the carries of TJ but his numbers were basically the same & the record was 5-11. If he had 244 carries he would have had the same numbers as TJ. So then he moved on to the Bills/Cowboys/Saints as a back up for a short time and that was that.....in 4 years with the Bears the QB spot went like this:
    2001 Jim Miller
    2002 Jim Miller/Chris Chandler
    2003 Kordell Stewart/Chris Chandler/Rex Grossman
    2004 Chad Hutchinson/Rex Grossman/Craig Krenzel/Jonathan Quinn

anyway he was still a good RB for Michigan & the Bears. He wasn't the best receiving back in the league though.

Back to the cards

all my A-train collection....well I have a smaller box with more

2001 Playoff Honors pull out Auto 4/750 & 21/750 & non pull out RC #204/725 & O's pull out jsy #11/20

Last edited by twisty71; 05-23-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Wow, a name I haven't seen active in a long time.

I've always loved your A-Trains!

2001 Playoff Preferred "Preferred Signatures" Bronze/Silver #35/100 (Jsy#)/Gold #14/25

2001 Playoff Preferred "Rookie Materials"#160/400 & National Treasure version #2/25

2001 Donruss Elite Aspirations PSA9 #4/32 & Elite "Turn Of The Century" Auto #17/500

I must have another box somewhere as I am missing some base RC's. I find it hard to believe I have these and not the base RC's to go with them,lol
    Last edited by twisty71; 05-02-2013 at 04:01 PM.

How about some graded stuff....

done scanning for now,more to come :p
    Last edited by twisty71; 05-02-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Wow, a name I haven't seen active in a long time.

I've always loved your A-Trains!
    Is that you buddy,you went MIA for a minute to.....nice to see you still around!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast