Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: LHV Iron Pigs

SCF Rewards
    Country

LHV Iron Pigs

I know there are a lot of people from the Philly area that post on here and I was hoping someone could give me some insight on the outside part of the Iron Pigs stadium. I have off work on Friday and am planning on making a trip up to try to get Gerrit Cole. However, I have had absolutely terrible luck inside the stadium and am hoping to snag him getting off the bus if that is at all possible.

Does anyone have any idea when the bus usually shows up and where it usually parks? I assume it shows up somewhere in the 3 p.m. range for a 7:05 start, but was hoping for some confirmation. Any help would be greatly appreciated, because like I said, I'm trying to avoid having to actually go in, if at all possible. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know you can get at the home team parking if you get creative, never heard of the road team bus access though. Might be the same, PM me.

PS cole is a D-bag, so I wouldn't hold my breath. I got him IP in spring training, and there were only 3 of us, and even that was a huge imposition for him to sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont believe there is access to the road team outside, but I could be wrong

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

The visiting team leaves out of the same door as the home does. I've graphed after the game twice in the last couple of seasons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

BANNED

Country

Agree with Howie.....they leave out the same door as the home team.....some players may leave out regular entrance though and take cabs