Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sapprules's Items on eBay

Need Help from an American Collector a for .99 auction that might fininish at 5-6 !

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey all

I am located in Richmond BC ( about 30 mins away from the border ), and have access to a post office mailbox just over the border in Blaine Washington.

I have let my fellow BC SCF members know to contact me if they need anything, but anyone here can feel free to contact me as well!

I usually go down once or twice a month ( depending on how many packages im accepting )

LMK if you guys need help!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

With a growing number of sellers on eBay and other venues that refuse to ship internationally, people have had to turn to friends and intermediaries in order to get their desired cards. In order to give people a one-stop shop for such a thing, SCF is offering this thread as a home base area for members who are willing to aid other members with international transactions.

You can use this thread to post requests (i.e. I need assistance from a US buyer) to have people contact you, or you can post to state that you are willing to help out your fellow SCF members (i.e. if you need shipping from Canada, I can help).

Please note that if you step forward to offer assistance you are not obligated to help out with every request that may comes your way, but on those occasions where you do accept to help out a member it is good practice to follow through.

Members can (but are not required to) use the SCF Trade Manager to set up transactions ONCE THE CARD HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY THE INTERMEDIARY. Please keep this in mind at all times - it is like any other transaction that involves incoming cards - we don't allow members to post trade threads about cards that are not in-hand and we do not want to see you put yourself at risk. If the card gets lost/damaged on the way to you from the eBay seller, that can pose a problem, so do not use the Trade Manager until you receive the card and ensure that it is in the proper condition.

You do not have to set up anything in the Trade Manager, but keep in mind that if you make that choice and something goes awry between the time the intermediary sends the card and you receiving/not receiving it, SCF will have no responsibility for any issues that may arise.

This is a great way for members to interact with new people and give each other a helping hand with their collections. It is intended to be a positive feature in which we can enhance the community sense of SCF - please treat it as such, and hopefully we can all make a few new online friends in the process.

If the number of people willing to offer assistance reaches substantial enough numbers, and people are willing to consent to it, we can build a permanent list in this original post for contact list purposes.

This is a great idea, hopefully it sticks, have had a few big pc cards float away into cyberspace never to be seen again because of a "no shipping to Canada" issue.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockey_core's Items on eBay

I´m looking for someone that is registered on Sportlots.com or would register there (free) and be willing to place an order for me. They do not ship to Europe, unfortunately.

It is just a low-$ order for a bunch of 90´s base cards, mainly.

I would pay up front by paypal and add some extra $ for your effort plus cover all extra costs for onforwarding the items from you to me afterwards.

Thanks for looking and please send me a pm if you´re willing to help.
    Last edited by Svetlov; 03-31-2014 at 10:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robpbs's Items on eBay

Hi,

There's a card on Sportslots that I need for my PC, it's $6 + Postage.
    I need it to be shipped to the UK if anyone can help?

Please PM if you can

Thanks.
    Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    Twitter: @Vancollects25 See Paulk9551's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I need assistance from a U.S. buyer. I'd like to buy the 07-08 BAP Player's Signature /15 Manny Malhotra. However, Shipping to Canada is $11 and a $5 import charge, and it would appear shipping to U.S.A. is free. Here's the link:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2008-09-Upper...cdb3ffd&_uhb=1
    Anyone who could help, please contact me, it would be much appreciated!

Alexander

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can have it shipped to my U.S. address, then mail it from Canada. I'd just need to make the purchase myself, since the package needs to have my name on it.

If you need help, just drop me a PM.

I need assistance from a U.S. buyer. I'd like to buy the 07-08 BAP Player's Signature /15 Manny Malhotra. However, Shipping to Canada is $11 and a $5 import charge, and it would appear shipping to U.S.A. is free. Here's the link:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2008-09-Upper-Deck-Be-A-Player-Signatures-Players-Club-Manny-Malhotra-Auto-15-/231070187517?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3 5ccdb3ffd&_uhb=1
    Anyone who could help, please contact me, it would be much appreciated!

Alexander

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heya folks! I was curious if I can get some assistance from somebody in the USA to ship to Canada. It will be in regards to purchasing 3 cards from DaCardWorld. I believe the total is $16.15 without shipping. They charge a minimum of $30US in shipping to Canada :(. I'd like to see if I could possibly cut that cost down a little. PM for details. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
    Last edited by oogabooga99; 01-01-2015 at 10:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heya folks! I was curious if I can get some assistance from somebody in the USA to ship to Canada. It will be in regards to purchasing 3 cards from DaCardWorld. I believe the total is $16.15 without shipping. They charge a minimum of $30US in shipping to Canada :(. I'd like to see if I could possibly cut that cost down a little. PM for details. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Nevermind, I sucked up and paid the shipping costs~
    Last edited by oogabooga99; 04-04-2015 at 11:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See john_y1's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Need help from the US resident to buy an item on eBay. The seller ships only within North America. If anyone is willing to help write me a pm please.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast