Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Star Trek Autographs FS/FT

Hey all, trying one more time for some of my remaining Star Trek autographed pieces before they all hit ebay. All of them are in mint condition and totally authentic (I got them in person), along with a COA from the convention promoters, I will also provide a written guarantee from myself stating that if they're ever proven to be anything but authentic by a reliable authentication company, I will refund the entire purchase price along with the authentication fees. Here's a rough list of what I have left but if you're interested I can get you a more detailed list!

7-8 Co-Stars from the original series 8x10s
    7-8 Co-Stars from The Next Generation 8x10s,
    7-8 Co-Stars from Deep Space Nine 8x10s
    4-5 Co-Stars from Voyager 8x10s, 1 Kate Mulgrew 8x10, 1 cast signed 8x10

Convention program signed by all four captains (Shatner, Stewart, Brooks and Mulgrew)
    Multiple Convention programs signed by many many stars 25-30 signatures each.
    Two LARGE Vinyl convention banners (one of kind, hung next to the main stage at the convention) (aprox. 4x8ft+) signed by every attendee at each convention (35-40 signatures +, all the major stars from every series)

I also have a few random misc. items (signed action figures, comic books etc...)

I also have some signed Buffy The Vampire Slayer Items as well.

Looking to sell or trade for Basketball or Baseball (Wants in my sig).

Let me know if you're interested! If I don't get much interest within the week they'll all be going to ebay.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I'll bite. Shoot me an actual list and price on the whole Star Trek Lot and individual prices.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good, you should expect a pm from me at some point tmrow. Thanks for the interest.