Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummm, I don't think he looks that rusty. Great game so far but Pens allowing way to many shots.

Well, I was expecting rust lol. Hell *HE* was expecting rust in the pre-game interview. Maybe he showered in CLR ;)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The Okposo man-shaming of Niskanen worked. Pens blow a 3-0 lead.

Go Islanders.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I'm just shocked that the Penguins haven't gotten every call their way like a typical Pens/refs vs the opposition.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ugh this was an ugly loss. They were being handled by the Isles basically the whole game and Fluery was equally bad. Now the Isles have some confidence going home after tonight's game.

The Pens better be ready the next game.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I'm just shocked that the Penguins haven't gotten every call their way like a typical Pens/refs vs the opposition.

Niskanen was not penalized for that flying elbow before he had his face caved-in, so they did have a few go their way. Matt Cooke also slashed Hamonic when Hamonic dropped the gloves, Pierre McGuire conveniently forgot to mention that.

Full marks to the Isles for digging deep and playing with them for the last 2 periods

SCF Rewards
    Country

hehehe Flower scored the gwg on himself using his own butt. That's not going on his personal highlight reel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Niskanen was not penalized for that flying elbow before he had his face caved-in, so they did have a few go their way. Matt Cooke also slashed Hamonic when Hamonic dropped the gloves, Pierre McGuire conveniently forgot to mention that.

Full marks to the Isles for digging deep and playing with them for the last 2 periods

Cooke is one of the biggest wusses in the league. Sure he plays tough but he'll run for his life if someone who has grit stands up to him. Now that the Isles got one game, just watch to make sure these refs never appear in a Penguins game again this season. They didn't give Queen Cindy everything he wanted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

MAF with anither own goal in the playoffs. Perfect

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually that hit was as clean as can be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually that hit was as clean as can be.

They missed the hit that Glass threw on MacDonald that should have been called as well.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast