Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Fleury has given up 14 goals in his last 3 games. Yikes ........

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, Vokoun gets the SO (and the start in Game 6?). They still score 4 goals (Crosby's was pretty). Overall everybody stepped up and it was like game 1 all over again and they dominated the Islanders pretty handily after the 1st period. So, um, now what? For game 6 do THESE pens show up or do the crappy pens show up?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Zero franticness on defense definitely contributed to the win tonight.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

This has been another playoff year embarrassment. The Pens have been outplayed for three straight games. We, as Pens fans, should be happy it's 2-2.

The defense is pathetic and Fluery well there is nothing to say. Absolute TERRIBLE!! Disco Dan better pull the plug on Fluery. He needs to bring in TK and get rid of Jussi!

If they get beat in this series, which is very possible, they need to move on from some of the players ie: Malkin, Fluery, would be my first choice to go.

I can barely even watch these games. It's an absolute JOKE!

Maybe Disco Dan need to listen to me more!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe Disco Dan need to listen to me more!

You also said to get rid of Malkin too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You also said to get rid of Malkin too.

I said if they lose the series. Malkin is a top player in the league, but as a fan, I get frustrated with what he does at times. He still has that much value you could get something in return. I don't have complete faith in our goaltending and we could use a big bodied defenseman.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

This game was perfect, the new inserts to the line up were perfect
    simon despres
    tyler kennedy
    and of course TK in neet for the shutout!!!

No brainer, TK starts game 6

GO PENS GO!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This game was perfect, the new inserts to the line up were perfect
    simon despres
    tyler kennedy
    and of course TK in neet for the shutout!!!

No brainer, TK starts game 6

GO PENS GO!!!!

Is TK Vokoun's nickname as well? Not only does hockey have some of the least imaginative nicknames out there, but two guys on the same team with the same nickname! Also, an odd one for Vokoun, considering most people don't give nicknames with the first letter of the first name and the third letter of the last. It would be like if Alain Vigneault was known as AG. Confusing, right?

I'm just messing with you... Though I am actually somewhat seriously asking if it is Vokoun's nickname, as you used it for him twice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Is TK Vokoun's nickname as well? Not only does hockey have some of the least imaginative nicknames out there, but two guys on the same team with the same nickname! Also, an odd one for Vokoun, considering most people don't give nicknames with the first letter of the first name and the third letter of the last. It would be like if Alain Vigneault was known as AG. Confusing, right?

I'm just messing with you... Though I am actually somewhat seriously asking if it is Vokoun's nickname, as you used it for him twice.

no its not his nickname I was just using initials and hit the k instead of a v
    was so excited about the game that I miss that one
    not really sure what nickname vokoun has but the crowd last night was behind him 1000%

GO PENS GO!!!!!!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast