Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I have been threatened by Michael Frost of PAAS... please read

I posted this last week and it was pulled because of a phone number in the post... I have been asked by a mod to re post this without the phone number and I am happily doing so... I think everyone should be aware of this person.

I thought the community should know that Michael Frost.. owner and "authenticator" of PAAS (Professional Autograph Authentication Service) has contacted me via eBay and threatened to sue me. Why? Because I wrote a message board post a year ago on another forum saying people should not buy anything with His COA.

I personally witnessed this man use eBay listings and google images to "authenticate" items at a trade show... I have also been offered PAAS memorabilia that was clearly not authenticate (something I didn't say back then). Last week he messaged me with this....

I have just been sent some information on a few negative and un true blogs you have been posting about P.A.A.S. I wish to discuss the issues and your statements. Please contact asap. Thank you Michael Frost. P.A.A.S.

I replied back that I witnessed his practice in person, and he even made comments to me about it in a laughing manner (sarcastic or not, I did not find it funny).

He replies back with this....

I am sorry about your imagination and that this conversation has never taken place, Maybe you are referring to the conversation in which you explained "how you trim your cards and make them into 9's and 10's."
    That would make as much sence. There is no need to go on about your nonsense and your actions of slander against my company on industry blog sites.. You are always welcome to call me and discuss before legal action is decided.

A small FYI.. PAAS is/was banned on eBay.. and a quick Google search of them will send you here...

http://live.autographmagazine.com/fo...oved-from-ebay

This man.. Michael Frost... sent death threats to another blogger who pointed out that his COA was banned on eBay. A police report was filed in fact.

I just thought the community should be aware of people like this... I will happily answer any questions anyone has for me on this.

EDIT: Here is another posting about him.. wonder when this person gets a threat as well...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paas-m...florida-972238
    Last edited by Imac7065; 05-27-2013 at 01:09 AM.