Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. I don't care if it's public, private or whatever, do you think that passage is outdated or not?

2. And yet more than 50% of Americans (the large majority are christians) get divorce for a number of reasons.

3. And do you think that adultery and lust are the same concepts? Because humans don't usually put them together.

I'm not making it about you Boba, I'm just asking you that's all. And there's no need for me to continue posting ridiculous NT laws, the ones I already posted are easily refutable.

1. No
    2. So if a large majority are doing wrong, i should believe it's ok?
    3. They go together, if that's what your getting at.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Alex we all can interpret what we read differently.You see it one way I see it another and so on.I express how i see it you try and force it down our throats.Your entitled to your beliefs but you always want to jam it down and say "look look its written so it is wrong and i will show you how".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whats wrong with women staying silent? I will complicate matters by saying that is more of a prophetic verse then anything. Womens lib was funded by the globalists and others to brainwash them and try and make them all activists against nothing.

I think it's fair that they should be silent in worship. I mean, I the males where forced to be silent in my sisters' wedding preparations.

(Before you guys attack me, yes, this was a joke)

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. No
    2. So if a large majority are doing wrong, i should believe it's ok?
    3. They go together, if that's what your getting at.

1. So you think Women should not usurp authority over men and should stay quiet, Ok.
    2. No, that's not the point of my statement, the point is that SOME christians LOVE to point fingers but don't look at their own faults.
    3. They go together does not mean they are the same things. I'm personally single right now, so I can lust all I want and that would NOT be adultery, I don't care if a book says that, that is the incorrect terminology of adultery, it's too bad whoever wrote that part of the bible didn't understand simple concepts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. So you think Women should not usurp authority over men and should stay quiet, Ok.
    2. No, that's not the point of my statement, the point is that SOME christians LOVE to point fingers but don't look at their own faults.
    3. They go together does not mean they are the same things. I'm personally single right now, so I can lust all I want and that would NOT be adultery, I don't care if a book says that, that is the incorrect terminology of adultery, it's too bad whoever wrote that part of the bible didn't understand simple concepts.

1. No (it's just that simple, that's a stupid question)
    2. Well I've never been divorced, and either has Chris, so this is irrelevant.
    3. If you bothered to read the context, you would see 27-31 is talking about marriage. Nothing really to do with you being single right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^You didn't answer the two questions that I posed to you.

1. Are christians allowed to pass judgement on other human beings?

2. Is Chris implying yes or no that his morals are better by calling Jason a sinner and being in open rebellion against god?

You see Boba, if Chris had simply said, I'm a christian and would rather not talk about the lifestyle of those I disagree with I wouldn't say anything against that.

My problem with Chris is NOT that he has a different belief system, it's that he passed judgement on Jason and worse than that he called him a sinner.

He is in no position to do that to ANY human being....and neither is any christian.

And that's my BIGGEST problem with many christians....it's their "holier than thou" attitude and their self-righteousness they try to display.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-29-2013 at 09:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Behind the façade of “women’s rights”, Feminism teaches that heterosexual roles (wife, mother etc) are socially constructed by MEN and oppressive to WOMEN. This underscores the fact that feminism was created to destabilize the society and undermine the institution of family. This was all funded by the likes of the Rockefellers and the United Nations.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Im passing judgment.......................

SCF Rewards
    Country

^You didn't answer the two questions that I posed to you.

1. Are christians allowed to pass judgement on other human beings?

2. Is Chris implying yes or no that his morals are better by calling Jason a sinner and being in open rebellion against god?

You see Boba, if Chris had simply said, I'm a christian and would rather not talk about the lifestyle of those I disagree with I wouldn't say anything against that.

My problem with Chris is NOT that he has a different belief system, it's that he passed judgement on Jason and worse than that he called him a sinner.

He is in no position to do that to ANY human being....and neither is any christian.

And that's my BIGGEST problem with many christians....it's their "holier than thou" attitude and their self-righteousness they try to display.

Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy in this. Do you not see you are doing the exact thing that you are accusing him of?

1. He didn't condemn anyone to hell, we are told by the Bible to preach the truth and defend our faith.
    2. Of course Chris thinks his morals are better than Jason's, as you think your morals are better than Chris.

I'm confused, Chris didn't condemn anyone or judge anyone, he simply stated what he views as the truth as written in the Bible. It's only Gods' right to judge a person in the end. Your problem with him isn't with what he said, it's that you feel threatened when a strong person makes a strong - profound statement against your beliefs. You, and a lot of other people would much rather christians be social sandpaper, never speaking up for themselves, while people like you condemn christians and speak harshly against them.
    I don't think you would have liked Jesus, or Paul, or any Bible writer. When confronted with the issues of the day, they didn't say

"I'm a christian and would rather not talk about the lifestyle of those I disagree with I wouldn't say anything against that."

You see, you're just picking certain Bible passages that makes it look like christians need to be sandpaper, and avoid the scriptures above and below that condemn sin.

You don't know anything about the Bible, the only scriptures you read are on your atheist sites, if you're going to quote the Bible, try to know something about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. He didn't condemn anyone to hell, we are told by the Bible to preach the truth and defend our faith.
    2. Of course Chris thinks his morals are better than Jason's, as you think your morals are better than Chris.

1. Well, I'm glad you are able to say that, because the bible does indeed demands christians to defend your belief system and explain it to non-believers such as myself.

2. That's the thing, I don't think my morals are better than anyone in particular, I'm not concerned with such abstract things.

That's why I don't beat people over the head with a 2000 year old book telling them what's wrong with their lives. I don't care what people do (as long as it doesn't hurt others), and who they have sex with is no concern of mine (as long as it's a consenting person).....why the hell are christians so obsessed with sex and gays and who can do what with who is beyond me.

I'm confused, Chris didn't condemn anyone or judge anyone, he simply stated what he views as the truth as written in the Bible. It's only Gods' right to judge a person in the end. Your problem with him isn't with what he said, it's that you feel threatened when a strong person makes a strong - profound statement against your beliefs.

You think I feel threatened by a guy who says things like "gays are in open rebellion against god"?

Lol, you think too little of me if you think I feel threatened by people who make such nonsensical statements.

BTW, unlike the confounds of religious dogmatic rules and belief systems......I don't have such a system.

I only believe one thing.

Do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt others or infringe on others rights.

Chris' statement only shows me what religion does to people, it makes them view their fellow humans as immoral just because they are different from you, it makes them self righteous for no good reason, and it gives them some sort of nonsense authority to speak on behalf of god.

You don't know anything about the Bible, the only scriptures you read are on your atheist sites, if you're going to quote the Bible, try to know something about it.

Ha.

The only thing you gave me is your apologetic interpretation to things we know to be outdated or blatantly incorrect.

BTW, the reason I'm an atheist is because I read the bible and saw it for what it actually was.

A hateful, terribly written, disgusting, outdated, immoral, piece of garbage.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-30-2013 at 12:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

so gay and lesbians want equal rights
    chris broussard used his rights for freedom of speech and now everyone wants to complain about it
    seems like its a double standard
    congrats for chris on speeking his mind...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast