Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff. You really racked with Texas. Especially love the Darvish and the photo you used for Andrus looks fantastic.

Thanks! love the throwback uni Andrus is wearing in the photo

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Different thread, same awesome successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome job as always... who did you not get from the Rangers?! You killed it.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Yeah he looked at me Sunday morning and the look he gave me told me he knew he'd already signed for me but he still signed

I'm not sure he did, I think he just hates to sign. He does it, but he usually doesn't say anything besides asking for your name (and he assumes everyone sells their stuff, which is why he looped his signature into where he personalized it).
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure he did, I think he just hates to sign. He does it, but he usually doesn't say anything besides asking for your name (and he assumes everyone sells their stuff, which is why he looped his signature into where he personalized it).

I'm pretty sure I know how he looked at me lol. We chatted a little bit Saturday night about the 2005 World Series and if he ever gave Berkman a hard time about it. and I was the only female down there all weekend so it'd be impossible for him to not remember me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well TTM has been really slow since money has been tight. Hopefully I can find a summer job here to help continue fueling my habit hahaha

2 successes in the past 10 days or so...

Ryan Kalish: 1/1 c/o home
    Out: 11/12 In: 4/30

Justin Maxwell: 4/5
    Out: 4/29 In: 5/2

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Sweet Maxwell! Im probably about to buy one from J_A_S_Z . And how about them Astros going for the sweep tonight!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up I am selling this Mike Trout 16x20 I got signed when the Angels were here for $125 or best offer. I have run into some severe money problems. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM has slowed to a trickle for me but I got a great success Saturday. I'm hoping once I get a full-time summer job I can get back into sending requests regularly since I love seeing all the MiLB successes rolling in on here! (Apologies in advance for the poor quality images. My Kodak camera seems to be on its last legs...last time I ever buy Kodak)

Austin Meadows: 6/6
    Out: 4/29 In: 5/11
    Well it doesn't look like my Astros will take him #1 in a few weeks but he's still a great addition to my collection. I don't blame the Astros for leaning towards taking a college arm because their farm system is pretty stacked with outfielders

Twins-Orioles Series
    Well the Orioles were here Friday through Sunday for a 3 game series. I was really looking forward to graphing them because I really like Matt Wieters and Nick Markakis. It turned out to be a very disappointing series :( It didn't help that I couldn't afford to go to any of the games

Troy Patton: 4/4
    Meeting the former Astro prospect was definitely the highlight of my weekend! He walked out first Friday night and was such a sweet guy. When I asked him to sign he was like yeah why don't we go under this overhang so your stuff doesn't get wet. When he was signing my first photo I told him I missed him in Houston and he said he really missed it too and was excited to go back to Houston this season. There were a couple girls waiting with me that I became friends with at Wolves game so I got a picture with him then they all did. I then decided to ask him to sign 1 more photo. When I asked him he actually apologized for not signing my other photos! I said I had 2 more but I didn't want to hold him up from leaving. He said no go ahead and pull them out and I'll sign them! I told him I remembered watching his MLB debut against the Cubs because I lived in Cubs territory and got to watch it. He laughed and said man that feels like ages ago. And I said yeah I never did like that trade for Tejada. And he said yeah 5 players for 2 years of a washed up player wasn't really worth it. Being a Texas boy, he definitely misses his Astros days. After he finished signing for me he said ya'll get home safe. Definitely like him more now after meeting him! And he is definitely one of the most attractive athletes I've met :)

Jim Johnson: 2/2

Nolan Reimold: 1/1

Chris Tillman: 1/1

Team Sheet: Chris Dickerson, Alexi Casilla, Tommy Hunter

I had 2 11x14s for Nick Markakis and didn't even see him while here. I also had a sweet 11x14 for Matt Wieters of his walkoff grand slam. I asked him Sunday and he asked me if I was a mother. I said no and he said sorry I'm only signing for mothers today. It caught me completely offguard that someone would ask me that and as a 20 year old I didn't think it'd be very realistic to say yes. I should've said yes but I was so surprised that I said no

After the game I graphed the Twins and did pretty amazing!
    Oswaldo Arcia: 2/2
    Got him walking in before the game while doing the Orioles

Trevor Plouffe: 1/1 16x20
    I asked him if he ended up getting to use his pink bat yesterday and he said he did use it and stuck it to the man hahaha he was like we'll see if I get fined. I probably will

Team Sheet: Pedro Hernandez
    I decided to print a cool picture I took of Target Field for my team sheet. I think it's more rewarding to get a picture signed that I took. And I really like how these stadium team sheets are turning out!

Josh Willingham: 1/1
    Shocked he stopped! And he gave me a really nice signature!

Ryan Pressly: 2/2

Aaron Hicks: 2/2

Last but not least...

Justin Morneau!!!!!! 1/1
    He was surprisingly nice and laid back talking with us

Coming up on my graphing schedule:
    This week I won't be graphing the Red Sox or White Sox; I'll be doing the Twins
    Lynx preseason game v Connecticut Sun: Can't afford photos but have a 16x20 for Tina Charles and separate 16x20 for Kara Lawson that I printed months ago so I'll hit up their hotel
    Mariners end of month...if anyone has info on how they're signing let me know! It'd be a big help when I go to order photos!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

those are some awesome autos and story.
    Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 4/2/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 333/660, 50.5% complete

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast