Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

My turn of showing off Kobe

I don't actually collect Kobe Bryant but I have seen seeing some threads of showing off their PC of Bryant so I thought I would post some of the cards I have pulled of him:

Here goes:

Start with Panini and go backwards

Outstanding redemption for Marquee auto:

Upper Deck

From my days as Diamond Club member

And the best Kobe card I have:

# to five

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some others:

Last edited by ronfir; 05-01-2013 at 01:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Next round

Last edited by ronfir; 05-01-2013 at 02:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Next card is not a bad one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry but I don't have my inserts of Bryant scanned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That ultimate patch auto is sick...it's unfortunate that the auto is sticker and not an on card. Great card nonetheless. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

That ultimate patch auto is sick...it's unfortunate that the auto is sticker and not an on card. Great card nonetheless. :)

Yes, when I pulled the card it was a redemption. Of course pulling one only numbered to five I wanted to redeem it as quickly as I could. Fast forward to waiting and waiting for the card. I checked with Upper Deck to find about when it was to signed and was told they were working on getting it signed because the card is from the year Kobe signed with Panini.

Waited longer and finally the card arrives! I see it is a sticker and one of the selling points of buying Ultimate was to get on card autographs. I contacted Chris Carlin to find out why it was a sticker. Basically he told me I was lucky to even get a sticker. The sticker came from the LAST signing UD had with Bryant and I was told he could have cared less about signing for UD so it was the best they could do.

It is a super looking patch and even though a sticker, I have an autograph patch card of beauty.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (18)
    Country

Nice Kobe PC! My favorites are the Diamond club and ultimate patch autos, the MJ dual GU is a great card as well. It would be great to see the inserts when you get a chance to scan them :)