Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/bloom...al-restaurant/

If it were my restaurant I would not have served him at all. He is a terrible politician and the good people of nyc need to vote him out of office ASAP.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This made a way better statement than just being a jerk.

Good for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I were running a restaurant in the NY/NJ area I would post a picture like this up but with Bloomberg's face:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Can't wait until all the bylaw enforcement people and inspectors start showing up to fine the restaurant for infractions. That would be too funny. What an idiotic business decision.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Can't wait until all the bylaw enforcement people and inspectors start showing up to fine the restaurant for infractions. That would be too funny. What an idiotic business decision.

Is it? That would make him a worse mayor than he already is. Iff all things are kept fair, they've given up one customer for potentially thousands who agree with them.

If Bloomberg acts like a ™™™™, then yes, it's a bad business decision.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

so let me get this straight. if someone refuses to do wedding flowers for a gay couple, the P&R forum comes out in force to say they shouldn't be allowed to own a business and they have to serve everyone, but when someone refuses service to a politician they don't like we cheer for them? I'm confused. Is it ok to deny service to someone you don't like or isn't it?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

so let me get this straight. if someone refuses to do wedding flowers for a gay couple, the P&R forum comes out in force to say they shouldn't be allowed to own a business and they have to serve everyone, but when someone refuses service to a politician they don't like we cheer for them? I'm confused. Is it ok to deny service to someone you don't like or isn't it?

Apparently that is exactly how it works around here (for some of them).

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You must only be talking about veg. I've always said businesses have the right to refuse anyone they want and he's the only one here.

Congratulations, veg, ensberg and habs have named you as the entire forum!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Politicians as far as I know are not a legally protected class of citizens so yes the business had every right to deny him service. I would think you would be happy about his denial of service since he is a dem.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Politicians as far as I know are not a legally protected class of citizens so yes the business had every right to deny him service. I would think you would be happy about his denial of service since he is a dem.

That's too funny. I guess he can refuse me too. I'm just a white guy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast