Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

Upper Deck - Martin Brodeur Autograph Redemption Issue Thread

Hey guys, I was checking on some of my Upper Deck redemptions when I noticed that the two I was waiting on the most are now marked as "Card not produced. Please contact Upper Deck...":

MARTIN BRODEUR
    2011-12 NHL THE CUP EMBLEMS OF ENDORSEMENT CD# EE-BR #'D TO 15

MARTIN BRODEUR
    2011-12 NHL SP AUTHENTIC MARKS OF DISTINCTION #'D TO 25 CD #MD-MB

I'm planning on calling on Monday to work this out, but this is my first time dealing with a redemption replacement and I'm just curious what to expect. How much control over the replacement card(s) will I have? Do I get to name players/team/etc? Do I get final decision over which cards will replace mine or do I have to just give some info and hope for the best? These two cards are pretty high end so it better be something nice!

Thanks in advance for any info.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country
    See coldlakecards's Items on eBay

11-12 Brodeur Upper Deck Redemptions Cancelled!!!!!

While checking the status of my redemptions yesterday morning I got quite the surprise. Have been waiting quite awhile now for three Brodeur autoed redemptions to come in from Upper Decks 11-12 product, these cards were 11-12 The Cup Limited Logos /50, 11-12 SPA Limited Patch Auto SP /25 and 11-12 Ultimate Signature Patches /10. So here's what I see yesterday in the status box of each card:
    MARTIN BRODEUR
    2011-12 NHL THE CUP LIMITED LOGOS CD# LL-MB #'D TO 50
    Card not produced. Please contact customer service for exchange. 1-800-873-7332
    So just curious if this is a Brodeur issue or Upper Deck non-payment issue................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

Just saw the same thing with my Emblems of Endorsement and Marks of Distinction =(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

My experience has been neutral. I felt that I had very little control over my replacements regarding team and player. You will be asked to provide that information, but will not get an absolute answer or guarantee that you will receive said player or team. Typically you will, but for me it has always been a very anxious and unknown process. In retrospect it does make it exciting to wait and see what you will receive.

My last replacement, which I posted on the boards, I was not very satisfied with mostly due to the fact I spent $18 just to ship the damaged card. Upper Deck highly recommends to send with tracking and based on their organization record I wouldn't risk not sending it without tracking. However this doesn't apply to your scenario.

To answer your questions directly, you will have very little control over the replacement cards, you will have an opportunity to name players\team, you will not get a final decision.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Could very possibly be an issue with both, maybe someone at Upper Deck made him upset? Who knows, we will never know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

Check out the show and tell thread one of the members went through the replacement process with UD on a Brodeur SPA/ and could tell you the exact process....seems he was happy with what they sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Replacing those 2 Marties is hopefully gonna get you something nice for your Bruins PC!"
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I have only have had replacements with Panini (all good outcomes for me), but people have outcomes that vary across the board with both companies. Generally, I think most people have favorable outcomes, but every now and then there is a bad situation. Just remember, sugar gets you farther than vinegar, and I'm sure it will work out for you.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

spg

here is my experince that Gibby mentioned

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...what-you-think

as for brodeur I am told and found out that he is not signing anything at the moment, so look for replacments
    send an email or better yet ph and talk to customer service about your redemption, give list of your players you would be willing to accept and also some that you would take after those
    they cannot guarentee you get what you want but they will try to work with you

good luck
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

from what I found out and my dealing with my broduer redemption, he is not singing anything at this moment
    best to start the replacement process

good luck
    jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast