Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

MWL League All Star Game 50/50 any interest?

I am looking to take my wife and daughters to the MWL All Star game in June. I know that it early for rosters on all star games and some folks roll their eyes at single A baseball. All I will say it that I went a few years back and ended up with some nice baseballs from Mike trout, Jerry Sands, Will Myers, Nick Franklin, Turner and others. I would not be interested in cards or 8x10's at all. With four tickets we should be fine to 50/50 with confidence as I am the only one going who collects and they have gotten many things signed for me in the past. What I would be looking for would be the Rawlings official major league baseballs. Should you have other large items we might discuss them as well. I just know that I am not going to want to carry around bats all over the ballpark! My trade partner(s) would be willing to pay postage both ways, list the player they want signed (in ink pen no sharpies) and an alternate player in case that player is a hard case that day. I would want a baseball for me in return for each requested player. I have been a staffer here for a long time and have perfect feedback on all sites, so you can feel confident about this 50/50.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be in!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will hit you with a PM a little closer to the event. I know that the top two picks from last years draft are in the MWL and the Tin Caps have four number 1 draft picks in their starting rotation alone! It is hard to predict all star game rosters this far out but The MWL is loaded again!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

1 month and 5 days till the game! No other interest?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would be interested but I don't have any ROMLB. Have plenty of 8x10s though.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Could be guys like Carson Kelly, Rio Ruiz, Carlos Correa++++

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Could be guys like Carson Kelly, Rio Ruiz, Carlos Correa++++

Add guys like:
    Ryan Court, Byron Buxton, Rock Shoulders, Jesse Winker, Jeff Holm, Adam Brett Walker II, Devon Travis, Renato Nunez, Jacob Wilson, Jeff Ames, Justin Hancock, Tyler Duffey, Joseph Ross, Raul Alcantara, Daniel Watts, Robert Stephenson, Taylor Guerrieri, Max Fried and many more!

The top 2 draft picks from last year, another guy with 43 RBI in 41 games, and a pitching staff that could rival the AL or NL All Star staff in 5-6 seasons!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I sent PM but realized you didn't want cards. So I will be willing to send a ball for sure. The game is the 18th so when do we need to have items to you?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country