Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    Nancy Grace is awful. I do not like her show at all. The way she talks and everything.
    Speaking of Nancy Grace;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5TyDHiITq1M

  2. #12
    she says she would prefer the death penalty....let's get it over with then!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    she says she would prefer the death penalty....let's get it over with then!
    I knoew right. Just give her the lethal injection this weekend and done.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbow View Post
    Hahahahaha
    Job Stewart did a bit on Grace and her insatiable bloodlust last night. It was pretty good.

  5. #15
    Now she is saying that Jodi is getting VIP treatment beause they transfer her to a psych ward....SMH

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    Nancy Grace is awful. I do not like her show at all. The way she talks and everything.
    I agree. However, she was on The Soup once for just a few seconds and she almost seemed like a normal person. She's way too dramatic.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    I agree. However, she was on The Soup once for just a few seconds and she almost seemed like a normal person. She's way too dramatic.
    I suppose you have to give her credit somewhere. I mean, she sells. She must be doing something right.

    I can't respect what she does. I'm sure she's a normal enough person but she's a big representative of the biggest problem that faces America, so I can't like her as a person either.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    watch HLN in the morning... the anchors are much more attractive.
    When I watch, it's usually when Dr. Drew is on the air. I don't watch Nancy Grace (way over dramatic).
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  9. #19
    Well, Jodi has everything. I think she is hot, smart, very sexually, sexy, hardcore. People like that. She is going to make a lot of money if she makes a book about what really happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •