Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Strangest place you have gotten an autograph was...

Rick Smits signed an autograph for me one time at like 3am while waiting in line behind me to check out at a Meijers in Indianapolis. A dude that size is very hard to miss! I am 6"6' and he made me feel tiny! Anyways where was the strangest place that you ever recieved an autograph. Please share your story with us!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

mean gene okerlund (wrestling legend) opened a fast food restraunt near my home town back in the 90's and my dad took me to get his autograph there at the burger joint...i was about 6 at the time
    he was incredibly nice and talked to me and my dad for about 30 mins. i still have the autographed headshot photo

this was a the height of WCW so it was kinda a big deal lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

New Orleans Hornets (Pelicans) coach Monte Williams and I went to the same high school. He graduated 4 years prior to me. When he was a senior in high school he used to be one of the coaches in the baskebtall camp that I went to. One day he was messing with us and asked did anyone want his autograph. I said sure and asked him to sign my shoe. I was 13 at the time and didn't think that he was going to the nba so when I wore the shoe out I threw it away. It wasn't a weird place per se but a funny story.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

At my uncles wedding I got Danial Murphy on a wedding planner sheet lol.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I was 5 I met Dexter Manley at Disneyworld. We were eating breakfast at the same restaurant.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I was 6 or 7, Wahoo McDaniels was doing a signing at a local gym. Small town, gym was right next to a bar. When we got there he was in the bar drinking beers, so I went in and got his autograph. Nobody seemed to think it was strange for a 6 or 7 year old to be in a bar.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Vince Papale on a baseball in the bathroom at Lincoln Financial Field

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I remember a few years ago I thought that I saw a famous ballplayer inside of an adult entertainment establishment. I didn't go up to him because that would have been kind of funny going up to another man asking him for his autograph in that kind of place if you know what I mean.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two of my friends ( 11 and 13) ( I'm 13 as well as 1 of them), anyways they passed during Hurricane Sandy from a falling 100 feet long oak tree. The 11 year olds brother is my best friend. It tough/. Both AMAZING BSEBALL PLAYERS! Still sad about it, anyways Bernie Williams came to my school for a signing and talked about that we have to stay strong. Nice 3-5 minute speech. Then he signed for everybody on a little league ball..........................Another 1 is I went to a High School play at Ridgefield High School, Ridgefield, Connecticut and I was in the front row and I saw Brian Dennehy, I think he's an actor. Kind funny. Nice guy..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have never gotten a big time IP autograph, but I have failed to once. I ran into wrestlers Matt Hardy and Lita in South Carolina, and walked past him and he could tell I was a fan because I was like WHOA. Really young at the time, he looked at me and said "what's up little buddy?" and I said "uh, Hi Mr. Hardy..." he said "Mr. Hardy is my dad, my names Matt." and I was like ... so speechless, he said it's nice to meet you man, and walked away. My mom was like why didn't you ask for a picture or an autograph.

I also met John Cena, the Big Show in a bar and separately Chris Jericho and Bob Holly in another bar both in Cleveland, that's been 8-10 years ago and I'm still 2 years from 21 haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast