Thread: A Challenge

A Challenge

I know i do not post here much but I do read a lot of posts and thought I would share......anyway....

I was challenged today by a friend of mine. We are going out to buy boxes this weekend. The challenge is that we can only open 1 pack a day. Not sure what boxes we are going to get, but we decided they have to be at least 24 packs and each box will be even with the amount of packs. If either of us opens more then 1 pack per day then we have to buy the other a pack of the others choice (price range $20-30). We are going to sign the back of each pack in the box so there is no cheating (such as opening 2 packs and then rebuying a pack later in the week).

Think it is a good challenge to accept, I hate having boxes sit around, but so does he. It will be tough but I think I can make it.

Dengar (ALF)

P.S. If it is a draw no one wins anything =P

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Yikes, I couldnt do it. 24 days of torture, just too hard.

Wow, I couldn't do that either, it's hard enough for me to drive home after getting a box, without opening it.

Quote Originally Posted by RollinsFan11
    Wow, I couldn't do that either, it's hard enough for me to drive home after getting a box, without opening it.
    I'm with you. I coulden;t do it either. I would be feeling the box calling to me to opening it and bust open all the packs.

I have actually tried that myself, just to cut down on my spending. Trying to pace myself. But I have no self control, and end up ripping all the packs in a few days.

Good luck!!!
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The Challenge has begun, we couldn't find any 24 pack boxes that we both liked so we bought 15 pack boxes.

I got a 05-06 Hardcourt basketball box for $42

he got a 05-06 Beehive Hockey box for $50

Both with 15 packs and 5 cards per pack, but as an added bonus I have the bonus Jordan/Lebron pack so I can open 2 packs today. Will be posting my daily pulls on the Box board.

Dengar

ALF

I haven't bought a box in years but I can imagine how hard that is gonna be. Your gonna have some sleepless nights ahead of you.