Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

Fan Packs From Lower Leagues?

Has anyone ever sent requests to low level leagues? I am mainly thinking of the juniors for hockey, but anything not associated with the main league (so the NHL has the AHL and ECHL, NBA has the NBA D-League and the MLB has all of it's minor leagues). Has anyone tried and have you been successful?

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I have never tried. Good idea!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For anyone interested, I emailed the Dayton Demonz of the FHL (hockey) who aren't juniors, but aren't affiliated with the NHL like the AHL and ECHL are, and they are sending me a T-shirt (they even asked for my size) and some pocket schedules. They just got a new marketing manager yesterday who said that was all they had left but they would get more in October and send some stuff out to me. I live in Ohio so it could be location based, but if anyone is interested in hockey you should hit them up for sure, they care about their fans a whole lot. PM me for the email

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever tried arena football teams?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have gotten stuff from some D-League teams, MiLB teams, and AFL teams before.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

I have gotten quite a few back from MiLB teams. Some of them are better than most of the MLB fanpacks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

I used to send alot of requests. But got to be too time consuming. And had alot of stuff laying around. Promptly got rid of it during one of my office cleanouts. Got to the point where it's like what am I going to do with NJ Devils silly bands. Sure it was cool at the time but I have my favorite teams so if I'm going to do anything I'll stick with those teams.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm trying to get anything cool I can. Anything prospect related I usually keep and sometimes use for TTM, anything I really like I keep, and some of the other stuff I donate if it is something that people will take.