Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestlers I Met Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wrestlers I Met Thread

Im just going to start updating the 1st page so its easier for people to see the photos since i updated my photobucket....

here they are...
    3-29-14 Was able to meet one of my favorites today, Rikishi....

3-24-14: Met the Shield at a signing in NJ and luckily they were nice because the store hosting it was an absolute disaster with no organization... changing rules last minute and then taking a horrible photo from like 10 feet away that you can hardly tell its me....

New 1-27-14 Drove 5 hours across state to Pittsburgh for Rumble weekend and met Chris Jericho for a 2nd time and Sheamus at a car show!

Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 03-29-2014 at 05:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Santino...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Cool pics, I wouldn't ask any for auto's but really enjoying meeting most of them. I have a friend who lives in San Fran, he is a big time wrestling guy, takes pics for some of the magazine. Got to meet a bunch of wrestlers through him, great stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool pics, I wouldn't ask any for auto's but really enjoying meeting most of them. I have a friend who lives in San Fran, he is a big time wrestling guy, takes pics for some of the magazine. Got to meet a bunch of wrestlers through him, great stuff.

Thanks man! And yea agree! Like Ryback I had to get an autograph to meet him and get the pic since was a paid signing but normally I wouldn't ask for autos... The others I had to pay for the photo op which I don't mind doing... I only collect Eagles autos. But do enjoy meeting the guys and getting pics with them like yourself!

And that is awesome! The one guy I want to meet more than anything is the Rock... He has been my all time favorite wrestler since I was 7 years old.... So that is on my bucket list. Hopefully someday!

Also im meeting John Cena in a couple of weeks at Philly Comic Con....

SCF Rewards
    Country

only 1s i ever met were jericho and miz. i went to a kids reading thing with jericho and lita and ended up in raw magazine and in a raw deal card background.

SCF Rewards
    Country

only 1s i ever met were jericho and miz. i went to a kids reading thing with jericho and lita and ended up in raw magazine and in a raw deal card background.

Im still kicking myself in the foot that I didn't meet Jericho when he was inactive and just touring with fozzy... he did a book signing at a local wrestling shop a couple of years ago for like 15-20 bucks but didn't go....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool thread idea. Usually when ppl start threads round here its lame but this was a really good idea. Jealous you got to meet Flair and Punk. Was Punk in a good mood when you met him? Seems ppl either say he was a great guy or he was an .

As for wrestlers Ive met that most would know about, Ive met; Konnan, Kurt Angle, Mr Anderson, Austin Aries, Gail Kim, Lita, Zema Ion, Garrett Bischoff, Robbie E), Christopher Daniels, Gunner, Johnny Gargano(top indy star) and Matt Cross(top indy star, was on Latest Tough Enough)
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 05-14-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Language Edited.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool thread idea. Usually when ppl start threads round here its lame but this was a really good idea. Jealous you got to meet Flair and Punk. Was Punk in a good mood when you met him? Seems ppl either say he was a great guy or he was an .

As for wrestlers Ive met that most would know about, Ive met; Konnan, Kurt Angle, Mr Anderson, Austin Aries, Gail Kim, Lita, Zema Ion, Garrett Bischoff, Robbie E, Christopher Daniels, Gunner, Johnny Gargano(top indy star) and Matt Cross(top indy star, was on Latest Tough Enough)

Sick! list! I could of met Lita at PWS during wrestlemania week but it was 25 bucks and didn't have extra cash... And Kurt Angle is def a man on my list but couldn't get to Wrestlecon....

But as for Punk it was for a meet and greet for a event at the radio station i work at and since there were little kids I guess he had to stay in character because he was just really rude... didn't say a word to anyone even the kids... Just signed took pics and left...

I don't know where you live but CM Punk will be at Wizard World Comic Con in New York City on June 28th i believe....
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 05-14-2013 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Edited The Quote For Language

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats awesome. Only wrestlers I met are Virgil, Triple H & Brock Lesner (when he was in MMA in Vegas the night before he won the championship)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats awesome. Only wrestlers I met are Virgil, Triple H & Brock Lesner (when he was in MMA in Vegas the night before he won the championship)

Brock is high on my list with the Rock... and was hoping to meet both of them this past year at Axcess or WWE event but didn't happen....

Im hoping Triple H does Axxess event next year as im looking to go to New Orleans.... but awesome you met them!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast