Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tall guy 21's Items on eBay

Rookie Debut Box Break....I did OK

I broke a box of Rookie Debut, i did alright, 2 autos, Wayne Simien, Ronny Turiaf, a GU'd Debut Threads, Melo, and a Kobe silver parallel #ed to 100 and i did get a rookie hot pack....and easlily completed the set (w/o rookies)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfmanccl's Items on eBay

thats not bad, u did better than i did, but mine was a retail i won in a udrewards auction, nice job

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See elm_street_slasher's Items on eBay

I broke 2 boxes of that and wasn't very pleased. I got the exact same autos in both (Kirk Snyder and Johan Petro), Walker gu, Parker gu, Fran Vazquez parallel, and Daniel Ewing parallel. I did get a Sizzling Swatches hot pack in one of them, but the only decent one was Melo. I broke 10 packs before I broke the 2 boxes and I think I did better than them. I got a Lebron gu and, yes, another Kirk Snyder auto.

What am I supposed to do with 3 Kirk Snyder autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who the hell is kirk snyder?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel a lot better about my rookie debut box, because i just broke a 04-05 fleer sweet sigs, and didnt even get an auto...one game used, of Rich Jefferson, and a lot of nothing....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kirk Snyder was an 04-05 rookie. He was picked like somewhere in the middle-late first round. He got drafted by the Jazz and then got traded to the Hornets. All in all, he's pretty much nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you better hold on to them, sounds like they may be winners....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to be stuck holding on to them, since no one collects him or even wants him, lol.

SCF Rewards
    See bgeepacute69's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by springwoodslasher
    I'm going to be stuck holding on to them, since no one collects him or even wants him, lol.

hey guys! i have an upcoming 3 debut boxes... im expecting them to arrive tomorrow... wish me luck! i'll keep you posted on what i'll get... im feeling kinnda lucky baby! wooooo! :new_blowi

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow 3 kirk snyder autos, sounds like me sort of. I broke alot of packs of fleer authentix and got a great auto 3'ed 7/25 but.....it was Kirk Snyder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast