Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

Recent Mail & Expo Haul

I have been really busy with work and haven't had muchtime to post recent pickups and my Expo haul!

Some Titanium Sticks for my set:

I have been really busy with work and haven't had muchtime to post recent pickups and my Expo haul!
    Some Titanium Sticks for my set:

Last edited by jbudny; 05-19-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    Collecting Jim Carey cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some other PC Items recently added to the collection

After 16 years of having this card on my wantlist I canfinally cross it off:

Finally, my first star….

I picked up the Thornton at the expo from a nice guy whoseemed to really enjoying busting Pacific product still.
    Check my site for more recent pickups, including 31,2000-01 Titanium Game Gear cards I picked up for my set!

Last edited by jbudny; 05-19-2013 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For some reason I can not use the enter key on the site anymore and have to copy & paste messages from word. Is anyone else having this problem?