Anyone have the following rcs??

Dwight Howard
    Shaun Livingston
    Marvin Williams

List who you have, I really don't want to look at anyones site today. Just let me know what you got, thanks

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I got a Dwight Howard Luxury Box, Shaun Livingston Luxury Box, Shaun Livingston Topps Chrome, Marvin Williams Topps Chrome, Marvin Williams Slam, and a Marvin Williams Topps. I think that's it though. Are you interested in any of them?

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    05-06 Bowman Marvin Williams

05-06 Bowman Chrome Marvin Williams

05-06 Topps Chrome Marvin Williams

05-06 Topps Big Game Marvin Williams (NC Uni) <--if needed???

04-05 Ultra Lucky 13 Dwight Howard Gold Medallion

04-05 Bowman Chrome Dwight Howard

All Are in Hawks Uni Inless Noted Otherwise....Lmk If You Need Anything Thanks
    This is What i Posted in another Thread Lmk if You Need Any...!

springwoodslasher: I can use the Howard luxury box, Livingston Chrome and all M.Williams check my site for possible trade.
    xxvisionxx: I can use all BUT the Bowman Williams check me out for another trade

I like your Marvin Williams Topps Chrome refractor and Luther Head Topps Chrome gold refractor. Is there anyway we could work out something for one or both of those?

I kinda want to keep that Williams, but the BVs for your cards vs the Williams ref are even, so I guess I could do that. As for Head, no BV so I cant really guess what it would go for. Any idea?

have these:

Shaun Livingston
    2004-2005 Bowman Gold Rookie

Marvin Williams
    2005-2006 NBA Hoops Rookie # 183

Really interested in this:

Scottie Pippen 04-05 Ultra Seasons Crowns GU 156/349

I have a Dwight Howard 03-04 Legends XRC bv $80. Need a decent auto for it. let me know if you are interested

ive got a Finest Howard xrc and a Livingston Chrome rc id sell for paypal

I just picked up the new Beckett yesterday and the Head books $48. The cards you want from me book $34. If you don't want to get rid of the Williams, check my list and see if you like anything on there worth around $15.