Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Please CMB and lmk if there is anything that you are interested in. Thanks

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail24 View Post
    Please CMB and lmk if there is anything that you are interested in. Thanks
    i liked the adrian peterson spa...also like some of your manning autos

  3. #13
    waz up my friend
    you know you cant see in my bucket & you know how i do
    hit me up with that number again so we can talk we just might work somthing out for that card >>.thanks bee
    wait thats if you didnt move it yet >.bee

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisRSWanjr View Post
    waz up my friend
    you know you cant see in my bucket & you know how i do
    hit me up with that number again so we can talk we just might work somthing out for that card >>.thanks bee
    wait thats if you didnt move it yet >.bee
    no its still available..easyiest way to get at me would be on skype

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair View Post
    no its still available..easyiest way to get at me would be on skype
    hit me up with your skype name my friend

  6. #16

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by AirMcNair View Post
    i liked the adrian peterson spa...also like some of your manning autos
    PM me what value you are looking for on it and what Manning autos you liked. You would need to add to the Lebron for the AP SPA. Well just lmk thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •