Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody want some free cards?

anybody want some free cards?

I have decided that since I have asked for some cards I just thought that I should give you some back. just tell me how many you want up to 15 cards. one person will recieve a 99 Edge Vince Carter GUB. If you want more than 15then you will have to pay for the shipping. LMK how many you want thanks. I also have some other cool cards from the low 90's.
    Everybody who wants some cards will recieve 2 or more 00-06 cards. the cards will be randomly inserted. but if you want to know what you will recieve I will be more than glad to tell you. But if you're like me and like luck stuff just wait and I think you will have more of a chance of some good cards like GU,Inserts,RCs of some players. Good luck to you all who choose to have some. I only have 250 cards to give out. hurry and post.
    Last edited by thebryman; 04-15-2006 at 04:16 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I would love to have 15 cards please. It is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, BC26

Free Cards

I would love to get 15 cards.Thank.Daniel

Ill take 15 if that is okay with you!
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

all of you who haven't sent me their addresses please PM them to me thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast