Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Kronozio

The cards that are pictured are probably the best cards in there. I'd give like $5 for all those not $599, lol.

yeah really if the cards sold for that much I would make some doe! lol I'm sure we all would huh?

Quote Originally Posted by springwoodslasher
    The cards that are pictured are probably the best cards in there. I'd give like $5 for all those not $599, lol.
    That was exactly what I was going to say.
    1990-1994 are the most common cards of all time and aren't worth the binder and sheets they are in.

There was another guy with some cards hes had for 18 years. i think most of them were 88-94. He said "as cards get older, there price goes up. get em cheap now" $300 worth of cheap cards. i told him no one was going to bid on them. he said "ok, ill lower it to 150 for you. lmfao

yaiiiks! i rmmbr my "oh soooo good cards" like those <--- (sorry for the sarcasm... cant help it!:new_shock) giving it away to my 9 year old cousin... my cousin said "got any game used??? come on man... you sucked!" can even fool a 9 year old born with an MJ rookie in his mouth... sheesh...

Catrell Sprewell <--- new player??? any relation to Latrell ya reckon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast