Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I Am Buying Certified Auto's

     
  1. #1

    I Am Buying Certified Auto's

    I am looking to buy certified auto's via paypal. Please list what you have for sale and the price. I will also look at game-used lists, but I only around $2.50a card for game-used. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Anybody looking to sell tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by SACKATTACK23
    I am looking to buy certified auto's via paypal. Please list what you have for sale and the price. I will also look at game-used lists, but I only around $2.50a card for game-used. Thanks.

  3. #3
    05 Sweet Spot Classics Materials-UPDATED
    cone
    fisk
    molitor
    o smith
    carlton
    dawson
    grace
    murray
    gwynn

    all are gu jersey/pants

    auto/gu
    04 leaf limited mark buerhle bat/jsy 2/5
    01 sp game bat piece of the action raffy palmeiro bat
    02 fleer showcase shawn green jsy
    01 sp game bat piece of the action frank thomas bat
    01 sp authentic buyback auto 00 39/309 mo vaughn
    02 fleer showcase sweet sigs jackson melian 691/815
    02 sweet spot sweet beginnings sigs luis ugueto 225/750
    05 ud past time pennants bronze don gullet auto
    05 sweet spot classics maury wills auto
    03 bowmans best dustin mcgowan auto
    01 sp game bat piece of the action ivan rodriguez bat
    03 fleer ultra moonshots ivan rodriguez jsy
    05 topps gallery taylor buccholz auto
    03 leaf second edition edwin almonte auto
    05 don dk diamond cuts junior spivey jsy 45/200
    04 bowman delmon young futures jsy
    01 sp authentic cooperstown calling jsy
    04 leaf century collection bob gibson jsy/stamp 22/39
    02 topps 206 ivan rodriguez jsy
    03 fleer ultra fleer ultra moonshots jsy luis gonzalez
    03 ud headliners jose vidro jsy
    04 sp legendary cuts significant swatches bat
    01 sp game bat piece of the action tony gwynn bat
    03 donruss champions rob bowen rc auto 8/375
    04 playoff prestige xtra bases shannon stewart auto 20/25
    05 don classics dave gassner auto 808/1200
    02 sp authentic chirography joe mays auto 274/ 469
    05 topps gallery penmanship jason bartlett auto
    05 leaf jason bartlett auto 38/100
    04 ud diamond prosigs nick punto auto
    03 fleer double header todd helton jsy


    rc
    01 fleer platinum mark prior rc x2

    fball auto
    02 sage ron johson bronze auto
    02 sage jonathan wells bronze auto

    see anything you like here?

  4. #4
    How much for these:
    05 Sweet Spot Classics Materials-UPDATED
    fisk
    molitor
    o smith
    grace
    04 leaf limited mark buerhle bat/jsy 2/5
    Quote Originally Posted by dh5123
    05 Sweet Spot Classics Materials-UPDATED
    cone
    fisk
    molitor
    o smith
    carlton
    dawson
    grace
    murray
    gwynn

    all are gu jersey/pants

    auto/gu
    04 leaf limited mark buerhle bat/jsy 2/5
    01 sp game bat piece of the action raffy palmeiro bat
    02 fleer showcase shawn green jsy
    01 sp game bat piece of the action frank thomas bat
    01 sp authentic buyback auto 00 39/309 mo vaughn
    02 fleer showcase sweet sigs jackson melian 691/815
    02 sweet spot sweet beginnings sigs luis ugueto 225/750
    05 ud past time pennants bronze don gullet auto
    05 sweet spot classics maury wills auto
    03 bowmans best dustin mcgowan auto
    01 sp game bat piece of the action ivan rodriguez bat
    03 fleer ultra moonshots ivan rodriguez jsy
    05 topps gallery taylor buccholz auto
    03 leaf second edition edwin almonte auto
    05 don dk diamond cuts junior spivey jsy 45/200
    04 bowman delmon young futures jsy
    01 sp authentic cooperstown calling jsy
    04 leaf century collection bob gibson jsy/stamp 22/39
    02 topps 206 ivan rodriguez jsy
    03 fleer ultra fleer ultra moonshots jsy luis gonzalez
    03 ud headliners jose vidro jsy
    04 sp legendary cuts significant swatches bat
    01 sp game bat piece of the action tony gwynn bat
    03 donruss champions rob bowen rc auto 8/375
    04 playoff prestige xtra bases shannon stewart auto 20/25
    05 don classics dave gassner auto 808/1200
    02 sp authentic chirography joe mays auto 274/ 469
    05 topps gallery penmanship jason bartlett auto
    05 leaf jason bartlett auto 38/100
    04 ud diamond prosigs nick punto auto
    03 fleer double header todd helton jsy


    rc
    01 fleer platinum mark prior rc x2

    fball auto
    02 sage ron johson bronze auto
    02 sage jonathan wells bronze auto

    see anything you like here?

  5. #5
    fisk, molitor, grace-4 each or 10 for all 3
    smith-10
    buehrle-30

  6. #6
    thanks, but I will pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by dh5123
    fisk, molitor, grace-4 each or 10 for all 3
    smith-10
    buehrle-30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •