Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check out this Michael Jordan Pull!

I just opened a hobby shop on April 10th. Friend of mine walks in and goes straight over to the 2005/06 SP Authentic NBA boxes. Reaches and grabs the third box on the left stack and put it on top of the shelf. He tells me, "that is the box"!
    He now waits for his brother to get there before he opens it. Well finally his brother shows up and they go to the back room to open it. A couple packs in my friend says, I got a redemption. Before looking at it, he chants Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan in the hopes he gets a MJ auto card. Well then he reads it. He says' " OH S#%^* Michael Jordan, OH S@#%^ Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman sign of the times triple autographed #ed to 15"!
    Well he almost fainted Great pull though. Here is the card.
    www.picfury.com/p/jpr-1.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. Thats one sweet pull. If anything, that should give your new store some showin. Make a sign saying Jordan auto pulled here! Lol. Kinda like lottery tickets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW! That is pretty nice! Most of all though, thanks for opening an actual "brick & mortar" hobby shop. Everything seems to be going online! I pay a small premium on the boxes and packs I buy when I buy from an in town shop, but nothing beats the communication and trust you get from a local hometown shop (most of the time). Hope your business does well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot! I hope it works out too. I have always enjoyed going in hobby shops. There is something about looking around at all the product and grabbing the box/ pack you want. Also talking with the employess and opening your packs right there. It sure beats going online, waiting for your box and then opening them by yourself. D3

SCF Rewards
    Country

First, congrats on your new shop! Secondly, AMAZING CARD WOW! Very cool :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie3
    Thanks a lot! I hope it works out too. I have always enjoyed going in hobby shops. There is something about looking around at all the product and grabbing the box/ pack you want. Also talking with the employess and opening your packs right there. It sure beats going online, waiting for your box and then opening them by yourself. D3

Oh, yeah! The employees enjoy talking about sports in general, and I love opening my boxes there (the employees love to see people do that). They are VERY excited when that happens, and they love telling storys of amazing pulls people have had. Your right, I hate having to wait for a box then when received, it's just me and the TV actors on the tube opening the packs..........not fun at all! I was actually contemplating opening a store myself, since oddly enough in my town of 160,000 people (metro), there is only one good hobby shop (with two locations). It's almost (but not quite) a monopoly. I guess leaving my good paying and stable job is the only thing (but a major thing) holding me back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bball_mattyj's Items on eBay

If any of you want to move to australia and open a hobby shop that would be a good idea...thre is litterally 2 card shops in my whole state!! and none in my town of 100,000+ people...only place to get them is online! :(

and sweet pull with the jordon auto!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice Pull!