Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Earl, Linas, and now Julius Hodge.

LMK what you have thanks. not really looking to buy. but if your only looking to sell I might consider it. thanks for looking

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    05/06 SPxcitement Rookies #ed/1999

would like a #ed card in return. Prefer reggie miller or tayshaun prince. lmk

don't have #'d of those players. sorry. I will look for some when I next go to the card shop. Still need cards of the players listed though guys. LMK what you have. thanks

have a topps pristine uncirculated julius hodge. need it? got a list i can look at... the trade list is jumbled and hard to read.

Lik555- yes I Need that card. All I have is the trade list link under my user name. Sorry. I need to post what I have for trade in a post sometime.

have these:

Julius Hodge
    2005-2006 Topps Total Rookie # 307
    2005-2006 Topps Collector Chips - White/Black
    2005-2006 Upper Deck - Rookie Scrapbook # RS19

Linas Kleiza
    2005-2006 Topps Rookie # 247
    2005-2006 Topps Total Rookie # 315
    2005-2006 Topps Bazooka - 4-on-1 Rookie Sticker w/Wayne Simien/Alan Anderson/Jason Maxiell # 46

I have a Kleiza Bowman Xfractor #/150, looking for mccants in return.

nameant- not looking for chips. Don't need any of the Kleiza. Sorry
    7179michan- Don't have much mccants. only have three base. LMK if you would need anything else. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast