Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA finals thread.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Remember, the Heat lost the first game of last years Finals. I know it's a totally different team they're up against but don't count them out by any means. If the Spurs were to take game 2 that would be massive! Look for Lebron to score high next game. Bosh needs to stop taking 3's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is always good when the Heat lose. I have San Antonio in 5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I picked the Heat in 6. It they lose they should be very dissapointed. Lebron was too unselfish in the second half of game 1. I don't understands why Bosh is playing like a two guard. Spurs did a good job limiting their turnovers. If they do that again and make a few more threes they could win game 2. I personally expect the Heat to win game 2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First half notes miami is playing street ball grabbing slapping and playing lazy defense ..2 times i heard kawhi and tiago get slapped going up for the shot and no calls. not getting the whistle blown on them except a few makeup stat pleasing foul calls. Spurs touch you, whistle is getting blown, how many times in the last postion did one of the heat players grab one of the spurs, danny crawford and david stern D2 combo full effect...

SCF Rewards
    Country

And ref when someone, ginobili, goes behind the back and ray allen reaches out and grabs his chest because he got beat thats a foul not a to

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Well, that escalated quickly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When Miami plays well and commits on defense they are better then any NBA teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Had to work but glad I didn't miss anything

One was the goal, two would've been criminal. Expected them to play with more purpose.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And ref when someone, ginobili, goes behind the back and ray allen reaches out and grabs his chest because he got beat thats a foul not a to

Refs didnt cost the Spurs the game. They can only blame themselves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully the Spurs can win the next 2 at home and close it out in Miami. I can't blame anything on the refs on game 2. Of course they are going to miss some calls. That is the nature of the game and human error. But Spurs need to do a better job on defense.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast