Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA finals thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I don't see the Heat winning the next 2 games in SA (hopefully not!!) this series is proving Lebron is not the messiah. Nowhere in the same class of Jordan or Kobe. Even if Lebron explodes in the next 2 games, now with Green and Neal tearing it up and the SA crowd as insurance the Spurs are almost unbeatable at home. Go Spurs!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great win by SA last night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Heat lose will all these media folks get off Lebrons jewels and stop mentioning him in the same breath as Kobe.He will be 1 out of 4 in finals if they lose.

Probably not but they should
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

If the Heat lose will all these media folks get off Lebrons jewels and stop mentioning him in the same breath as Kobe.He will be 1 out of 4 in finals if they lose.

They won't because they've already committed to him. Instead they will make excuses. Spurs really just need to keep moving the ball because, to be honest, their 3 guys haven't been all that impressive. Lebron will start to pick up production which honestly I hope keeps the others (Miller/Allen/Bosh/etc) from getting into the game.

Just hope Parker's injury isn't that bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I don't understand why Lebron can't be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe. Kobe has an two championships as the best player and three as the second option. Lebron has one NBA title and has a good chance to win at least another as the best player on his team. Kobe was lucky to be teamed up with the most dominant player at that time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I think this game will come down to the end. I think the big 3 of Miami needs to step up and lead the team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Here is my 2 cents on the NBA Finals so far.....

The team aspect is beating out the big 3 aspect in the series so far. Game 1 saw San Antonio play as a team down the stretch to rally back from the deficit in the 4th to win. Game 2 saw the Heat ignite and roll on the Spurs due to great transition buckets in the 3rd quarter which San Antonio had no answer for. Game 3 was the opposite in which Green and Neal caught fire from 3point land which lead to the rout of the Heat. LeBron needs to be MJ like in game 4 rather than Magic Johnson or the Heat are going to be down 3-1. In my honest opinion LBJ has never showed me the killer instinct gene that will put him in the top tier with MJ and the other all-time greats.

My prediction is that the Spurs will win a close game 4 with great team play over LeBron trying to do everything for the Heat.

Go Spurs!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

In my honest opinion LBJ has never showed me the killer instinct gene that will put him in the top tier with MJ and the other all-time greats.

I would suggest you take a look at game 6 of last years East Finals, down 3-2 on the road in the Boston Garden 45pts and willing his team to victory.
    I also remember a 2007 East Finals game in which he scored the last 25 Cavs pts (48pts total) to will his team to a 2OT victory.

You are definitely right that LeBron was a no-show in Game 3, and he really reminded me like the passive LeBron in the Dallas Finals two years ago.

Perhaps its that Texas Triangle? (Spurs 07, Mavs 11, Spurs 13? )

SCF Rewards
    Country

Close game here so far. Wade has been the best player in this game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Miami was able to even the series. Wade and Bosh really played a good game. Parker was a no show in the second half. Duncan and Manu were both no shows the entire game. Spurs gotta win game 5. They're not winning two in a row in Miami.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast