Giving 110% trade for Chris Paul RC's!

Currently giving 110% of BV (or $22 each) in trade for 05/06 Bowman Chrome Chris Paul RC's. Cards MUST BE PERFECTLY CENTERED with SHARP CORNERS and I will require a scan of ALL cards before trades will be finalized.

Check my updated tradelist and LMK what you'd be interested in exchange for any Paul RCs.

THANKS!

2. SCC - Feb 2018

I don't mean to sound like prick, but if someone had one perfect, like you want, they would send it in to be graded before trading it for $22 bv. Maybe if you offered double bv, you might get a reply. That's just my opinion though. As a new Chris Paul collector, I can't even find one period for trade right now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by springwoodslasher
    I don't mean to sound like prick, but if someone had one perfect, like you want, they would send it in to be graded before trading it for $22 bv. Maybe if you offered double bv, you might get a reply. That's just my opinion though. As a new Chris Paul collector, I can't even find one period for trade right now, lol.
    I don't see that ANYONE is EVER going to offer double BV for these cards... oh they're out there... ya just gotta LOOK!