Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool LeBron James for sale or trade for Piazza or Shaq

Need these LeBrons for sale or trade?

2003-2004 Upper Deck LeBron's Diary #'s 2,3,6,7,9(2),10(2),12(2),13,14(2)
    13 cards, $3.00 each Beckett value
    2004-05 Upper Deck Hardcourt #15
    2004-05 Upper Deck Rivals Box Set #11
    2003 Upper Deck LeBron James Box Set #29 graded by BCCG 10 Mint or better.

The ungraded cards total $42.50, the graded card is not in Beckett, but I estimate to be worth around $20. How about a trade for $50.00, or I can sell the lot for $35.00 cash. E-mail me at

Jesse Jordan

2. Kronozio
    LOL BCCG doesnt mean anything more then the regular bv price. Good luck selling these for this much or any other of your threads.

Another Moron

Obviously you cannot read also, otherwise you would have seen the word "TRADE" next to the word sell. I wish all of you bottom feeders would stop leaving your JERKASS comments on my threads. Guess what, you DON'T have to read what cards I have. I would like it if jerks would not leave posts to my threads. Go climb back under that rock and squirt you pesticidic venom elsewhere, we are having a society here!!!

im so sorry jessejordan. I hope that you trade or sell all the cards listed. I didnt feel that the post was needed since you already sent me a pm about how upset you were. welcome to sportscardforum and good luck.
    Last edited by softballa04; 04-21-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Yes, I did send you a p.m. I was hoping you might be interested. Since you weren't, I posted so that others who wanted to search this trading forum for cards from this player would find that I had some cards of their player. This inturn would help me locate someone who wanted to trade and not post meaningless replys.

Apology accepted and no hard feelings.

Good luck to you and everyone else on this forum.

I have:
    92-93 Topps #362
    95-96 Fleer Double Double #10 of 12
    95-96 Fleer #7 of 12 Total D (2)
    97 Topps Finest Inter-League-Match-ups
    93 Toppps
    94 Topps
    04 UD Team Leaders
    I can find more Piazza cards if you are interested.

great, let me start entering these into beckett.

Jesse you semm to be collecting a lot of slack for you're post so i just decided to do some postive, i'm having a clear out( i don't collect baseballanymore) and will throw some free cards you're way, i know you collect piazza and shaq ( i have a few low end piazzas) if you collect any other baseball let me know and i will search through the players and send you what i have.....either post it or PM me!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast