Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for ALL 1986-87 Fleer and LeBron James cards

Well, like the topic says, I can use ANY (REALLY ... ANY ... dups welcomed) 1986-87 Fleer cards as well as all LeBron cards. Have some decent stuff to trade ... just let me know what you have and what you're looking for. Also, PLEASE note if cards are in condition less than near mint. Otherwise, I will assume all cards offered are in near mint or better condition. Thanks!
    Tim

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    do you have a tradelist. i have some duplicates. Im working on that set as well.

Softballa, what are you looking for in trade? I don't have a tradelist, but if you help me narrow things down, I can create a short list of some stuff in which you might be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatfanman3pt
    03-04 Standing 0 Diecutes Lebron James RC BV- 80

lmk
    wildcat, I'm interested ... what are you looking for in trade? Thanks.
    Tim

Seems like part of it could be read a couple of different ways. I get the part about the HOF GU/Autos, but it's not quite clear whether the GU/Autos applies to the other players as well. Are you only looking for GU/Autos of Kobe, LeBron, MJ, and Magic, or can you use other stuff of them? It would probably be pretty tough to let go of the high-end GU or Autos of those players for a bunch of 86-87 Fleer commons, but I could put together a lot of cards of those players in the same BV range as the 1986-87 Fleer stuff. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Tim

Great. If you get a chance to let me know what cards you have from 1986-87 Fleer, I'll plan to send you a list of Magic and Jordan when I get home tonight. Also, please note if any of the cards are in less than near mint condition. Thanks so much!
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast