Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cards I still need please help me locate these

Topps All American Retired Chrome of Tommie Frazier, Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar

Larry Johnson Refractor of some sort

Peyton Manning Refractor of some sort

Tomlinson Refractor of some sort

Tom Brady Refractor of some sort

Randy Moss Refractor of some sort

Emmitt Smith Refractor of some sort

Brett Favre Refractor of some sort

Larry Fitzgerald RC

Clinton Portis RC

Mark Clayton RC

Tatum Bell RC

Julius Jones RC

This is all the stuff I still need for my daughters books. I'm looking to buy if the prices are right.

hey clay...im an idiot and deleted all my PMs, one of which was the list of cards you were interested in :( i know you were interested in a couple rookies and refractors, but not sure which ones....if you wanna look at my bucket again, maybe we can work something out

do you have a trade page, or are you only buying?

The Proudestmonkey - this is the other stuff I was interested in. PM me with some kind of deal

Kyle Orton UD Debut Gold RC
    Prestige Tatum Bell RC
    UD MVP Clinton Portis RC
    UD MVP David Carr RC
    UD MVP Joey Harrington RC
    UD MVP Roy Williams RC
    UD Brett Favre RC
    Action Pack Emmitt Smith RC
    Bowman Chrome Ahmand Green Refractor
    Finest Priest Holmes Refractor

i have a mark clayton bazooka gold rc, bv 3, lookin 2 sell for $1 plus $1 shipping otherwise i dont gain n e thin :-D, but if hteres n e thin else u'd want 2 buy of my cards, heres my list, and the more u buy, the cheaper they go, so take as much as u want :-D
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=195003

spolcacyear - didn't really see anything I needed Sorry.

clay, I still have the 01 topps chrome manning refractor, I also have a '99 topps chrome randy moss mystery refractor #m-19 and 02 leaf rookie and stars portis rookie. lmk if interested. TW

clay I have tatum Bell rc's from Bowman chrome, Score "Score Card" #/625, Topps DP & Prospects, Bowman 1st Edition, Topps 1st Edition, Hog Heaven Rookie Hoggs #/750.

clay - i'm not sure what you still need from that list, but i have a few of those. i know i have a j.jones topps chrome pp rc and a few different l.fitzgerald rc's. lmk if you want them.

I have Julius Jones 04 Bazooka and 04 Topps Mark Clayton. Make an offer if interested.

Eric

Randy Moss bowman chrome 05 red refractor
    Larry Fitzgerald topps total 04 RC
    Mark Clayton score 05 RC
    Tatum Bell topps 04 RC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast