Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lebron--mo money, mo money---newest deal!!!

http://kevxml2adsl.verizon.net/_1_2C...&feed=ap&top=1

LeBron James Signs Deal With Sprite

LeBron James has signed a six-year marketing deal with Powerade and Sprite.

Coca-Cola Co., the parent company of both drink brands, has stopped running Sprite ads featuring Kobe Bryant, who is charged with sexually assaulting a woman in Colorado. Company spokesman Scott Williamson said Thursday that the deal with James - this year's No. 1 pick - was "unrelated to Kobe Bryant's situation."

James has already secured over $100 million in endorsement deals, including a $90 million contract with Nike in May. The Coke deals comes a week after sports-drink company Gatorade pulled out of negotiations with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

James twice was named Gatorade's player of the year, and it had been assumed he would become one of its pitchmen, following in the footsteps of his idol, Michael Jordan.

His new deal with Powerade and Sprite will include advertising, promotions and appearances.

"I have been drinking Sprite and Powerade for a long time," James said in a statement. "I have always admired the way Sprite and Powerade spoke to young people and athletes, and I can't wait to be a part of it."

In addition to the Nike deal, James has signed a $6 million contract with Upper Deck trading cards.

The 18-year-old Akron, Ohio, basketball star entered the NBA draft out of high school. He has a $13 million contract with the Cavaliers.

Copyright 2003 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man,

It seems like Kobe is getting killed by Lebron in the advertising department.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh yeah, it is reported that he can add another 2 mil a year for this contract.

SCF Rewards
    See tinman92678's Items on eBay

unbelievable..... 18 years old and has more money than he can spend in the rest of his lifetime......what is someone gonna do with well over 100 mil?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

not surprised...market is crazy

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by pwaldo
    Man,

It seems like Kobe is getting killed by Lebron in the advertising department.

and deservedly so.

Kobe deserves to lose all his endorsement money.

His money was made based on his clean-cut image; now the image is marred, by his own doings, and he deserves to lose it. Perhaps this will mean Kobe plays in the NBA for 15-20 years, thus padding his stats even more, as he heads into the Hall of Fame, providing he isn't spending time in jail, lolol

we shall soon see whether or not Lebron is worthy.

Kwame was the #1 draft pick, right out of high school, and in 2 years, hasn't done sh*t.

Same for Jay Williams in his rookie year last year. And the Bulls have said they'll pay him the rest of his contract, despite the fact this farker was driving a motorcyle, when he isn't even experienced enough to do so, and got injured away from the basketball court.

soon enough, we will see how Cleveland does.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

This is HILARIOUS. I highly doubt LeBron was drinking Powerade (he opted for Gatorade, I bet), but who wouldn't pass up that amount of cash to say you drink the products!?

Tim

SCF Rewards

I prefer Coke to Pepsi....

but if Pepsi is paying me, I sure as heck would drink Pepsi in the public.

Then I'll drink Coke in the privacy of my home

and take the money