Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help plsease

Question help plsease

I have this factory liltho from topps archives its an uncut sheet and it has the set. its hockey. and is in a frame and is nice. Al the card shop owner knows nothing about how many are made, and realitive book value. could some one please help me. so i have a rough idea. thank you

i believe 2001 topps archives the set i know books for 60.00 but the one i told u i dont know. i will check it out one min ok i lie it was 2002 :) thanks

when at a loss, try GOOGLE.COM and use key searchwords.

That's my favorite search engine for anything I don't know.

yes that is the sheet, its an uncut sheet of it in a frame and on the bottom it says precision lithlo and all that good stuff not for resale. do you no anything else about it :)

Originally posted by Aaron
    yes that is the sheet, its an uncut sheet of it in a frame and on the bottom it says precision lithlo and all that good stuff not for resale. do you no anything else about it :)
    I've been trying to find out but haven't had any luck as of yet.

i have been told...

darren at the card shop said he thinks it was a redemption and only 30 were made. can any one confirm or deny? if it is that
    what does it put the value u at? i cannot find it in the charlton or beckett.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast