I Need All Your Old Or Unwanted Cds Or Cards

Ok so here the deal I live on Long Island, NY and I am currently giving back to my community along with many others. When I recently broke my leg, I was in the hospital for a week straight and it gets extremely depressing. In order to graduate from my high school, I must contribute 100 community service hours. So far I have just about that many but I would like to try and collect some CDs or some cards for those unfortunate children in the hospital with many illnesses. I am willing to pay the shipping but anything you can contribute will help alot. I am going to be contributing much of my old stuff including most of my collection of cards along with many other high school students. So if you could please send me some extra cards that you have or some of your old or unwanted cds. I am trying really hard to get more CDs that youngsters would listen to so please help me out.

While I was in the hospital I spoke to many and some of the favorites were:
    • Backstreet Boys
    • N'Sync
    • Britney Spears
    • Jessica Simpson
    • Will Smith
    • 50 Cent
    • Eminem
    • Mariah Carey
    • Jennifer Lopez

So if you have any of those please lmk.

If you think im really deephearted or trying to start a scam this is untrue and I shall provide many pictures on my website once I am able to get back on my feet.

If you are willing and able to help me out, I will send you game used or autos or something like that to compensate you for your care.

would you take burnt cds so you can give more to the kids? Like a mix or something since most of my stuff is on my computer. Also if you know any Christian children in the hospital I can give you a nice Christian mix. let me know, thanks! Its always good seeing the youth today helping out other youth.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebibbyrules
    would you take burnt cds so you can give more to the kids? Like a mix or something since most of my stuff is on my computer. Also if you know any Christian children in the hospital I can give you a nice Christian mix. let me know, thanks! Its always good seeing the youth today helping out other youth.
    Yes please. That would be wonderful, if you have any of those artists listed below that would be even better thanks alot!
    ~James

I think I can get some. I just need to get some blank cds and some cash. When do you need it by? I can make mixes and what not and label them and also give you some good Christian stuff and you can hand that out too. Just give me your addy and when you need it by and I will see what I can do. Thanks!
    Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by mikebibbyrules
    I think I can get some. I just need to get some blank cds and some cash. When do you need it by? I can make mixes and what not and label them and also give you some good Christian stuff and you can hand that out too. Just give me your addy and when you need it by and I will see what I can do. Thanks!
    Jacob
    Theres no rush at all.

Give me a PM .... can send some cards to give to the kids....