Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jmintz- The Baylor is numbered to 75 and you are correct- there is no BV listed on the Gervin.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post

Frizzlecake - can use the Floyd and Gillislee ($7 total). Want to do the RG3s and the Miller for those two? I may have a Leaf or UD Ball laying around I can throw in.
    Could you check my tradelist to see if I left any gators out? If you have a UD Ball I really need that for my pc!

I like your:
    Trent Richardson chrome rc
    2013 Bowman Prospects Blue Byron Buxton #435/500 #BP1
    2013 Bowman Prospects Silver Ice Byron Buxton #BP1
    Tulo au

PLMK and thanks, Jeff

Kemputer - Can use the Reggie Nelson Prem. Penmanship. I either have the others or can't use at the moment. What of mine were you intestered in?
    Wants: Prefer Autos and RCs but will consider all.
    Baseball: Miguel Cabrera, HOFers Football: Steelers HOFers Hockey: Mario and Sid
    bucket:Hidden Content
    Only trading in USA unless its a large BV trade.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Could you check my tradelist to see if I left any gators out? If you have a UD Ball I really need that for my pc!
    Hey - I actually DON'T have the UD Ball - I didn't realize it was an SP. The only one I have is the Leaf Draft.
    Bucket: Hidden Content (a work in progress - transitioning from photobucket)
    Currently trading for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures | Yadi, Waino, Piscotty

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    jmintz- The Baylor is numbered to 75 and you are correct- there is no BV listed on the Gervin.
    I'd do either the Sikma or the McGinnis for the Baylor - all are $15. Not sure what value you're looking for on the Gervin. Obviously his signature is valuable, but the other two guys on the card aren't...let me know on that one.
    Currently trading for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures | Yadi, Waino, Piscotty

cmb and pm me for the clinton portis patch, jock sanders auto, both ronnie hillmans, mike wallace gu, eric decker gu, norris cole jrsy/auto

Quote Originally Posted by kemputer View Post
    I like your:
    Trent Richardson chrome rc
    2013 Bowman Prospects Blue Byron Buxton #435/500 #BP1
    2013 Bowman Prospects Silver Ice Byron Buxton #BP1
    Tulo au

PLMK and thanks, Jeff
    I have no problem parting with the Richardson. Definitely can't give up the Tulo here, and not really sure I want to deal the Buxtons at the moment either...at least not for a Reggie Nelson. Anything else that you saw? If not, no worries.

comb please!
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Thanks anyway-guess I'll just send them to the junkers.

Thanks again for your time.

I have no problem parting with the Richardson. Definitely can't give up the Tulo here, and not really sure I want to deal the Buxtons at the moment either...at least not for a Reggie Nelson. Anything else that you saw? If not, no worries.
    Wants: Prefer Autos and RCs but will consider all.
    Baseball: Miguel Cabrera, HOFers Football: Steelers HOFers Hockey: Mario and Sid
    bucket:Hidden Content
    Only trading in USA unless its a large BV trade.

Hey - I actually DON'T have the UD Ball - I didn't realize it was an SP. The only one I have is the Leaf Draft.
    Makes sense why I can't seem to find one ft. darn it!

Did you happen to check my list?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast