Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I can agree that DUI's are a more serious crime than is recognized by our legal system, I can say that about child molestation, rape, and other crimes as well.

I just don't see how recognizing smoking weed is not a crime will change the views on the other stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

As it relates to the legality of weed, I recommend everyone watches the documentary called "Grass", narrated by Woody Harrelson. Excellent insight into the history of how and why weed laws have been created.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

It causes norovirus, conjunctivitis, impetigo, staph infections, enteroviruses.

These are common and happen with great regularity anytime children share unclean toys, mostly involving polymers or plastic.

The instances of stroke among marijuana users is on a level with the number of people that have successfully tried to climb the Empire State Building on the outside.

Nice try though.

I'd take the chance in a ball pit everyday over the long term health issues that smoking marijuana, or anything for that matter, can cause. I don't really think we need to debate what is more unhealthy, but I'd be willing to bet that smoking marijuana causes more issues than ball pits. Of course that all depends on one's regularity of smoking or being in ball pits.

Although, this debate really has zero to do with if marijuana should be legal or not. Even with any health issues, I don't think it's more dangerous than a lot of other things that are perfectly legal and regulated, like alcohol, prescription medication and cigarettes. Legalizing marijuana would still mean there are regulations, just like alcohol. It would also have a major effect on the strain of the legal system.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Although I have 0 intrest in smoking marijuana again I believe that it should be legal because I do not believe that the gov't has any business telling consenting adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 06-24-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

you may want to edit your comment veggie, it doesn't make any sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you may want to edit your comment veggie, it doesn't make any sense.

Good looking out Habs. Correction made.

BANNED

Country

Although I have 0 intrest in smoking marijuana again I believe that it should be legal because I do not believe that the gov't has any business telling consenting adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.

EDIT: Redacted
    Last edited by PoseyBuster; 06-24-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Was addressed as I posted

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I do not believe that the gov't has any business telling consenting adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.

so you would be ok with crack and heroin being legal?

SCF Rewards
    Country

so you would be ok with crack and heroin being legal?

Wouldn't bother me one bit. The only thing I would add is being under the influence would not be an acceptable excuse in a court of law. If you get high on drugs and someone dies because of it you get tourted and executed just like you committed the crime if you were sober. Also the gov't can also make a killing off of taxing drugs.

BANNED

Country

Wouldn't bother me one bit. The only thing I would add is being under the influence would not be an acceptable excuse in a court of law. If you get high on drugs and someone dies because of it you get tourted and executed just like you committed the crime if you were sober. Also the gov't can also make a killing off of taxing drugs.

Trillions upon Trillions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast