Want to save time in browsing the trading forums, check it out

Im writing this in time to post for the summer crew. We are about ready to begin another summer at SCF and with that will come time for more user threads. I would love to see the forum browsing easier for all and would like to see how well people respond to this post.

Something to consider when you create a new thread. In your titles put down either FT ~~For trade~~ or FS ~~For sale~~. By doing either one or both sets of two letters you will allow users to see things a lot quicker. If they want to buy cards they can look for the FS letters in the title. The same thing is to be said with trading only. Im hoping more users start doing this because it will also allow users to search feature to find out other threads that may have cards for sale and/or trade. Keep in mind this move is not mandatory but would be helpful for all traders.

To search
    When you click on the forum to see topic titles you will find in the right side of the screen the drop down menu for search. It will be listed right above all forum topics and with that you can type in FT or FS to find out what threads specifically are having cards up on those trading blocks. Granted, there are times where looking at all topics is the best solution.

If you have any questions on this please get ahold of me right away. Again this is not mandatory. This is a suggestion I would like to leave up for a few months for all traders to make things easier for everybody. Keep in mind it will not work if only a few do it.

Thanks
    Jay

2. The Card Swap
    i am interested in gearld jr. and larry fitzgearld